Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By avbee
  • 1 Post By Mmary

How to devenlipe a fitness body?

Old 04-29-2012, 05:45 PM

Mmary is on a distinguished road
Wink How to devenlipe a fitness body?

since my BA I been catching myself spending more than 2 hours daily at the gym,I watch what I eat,very conscious about calories,carbs and proteins.I enjoy so much work out and eat healthy that for first time in my life I start searching on u tube different ways to do abs,triceps or lunge,I also love to do free weights.watching all this videos motivated me to go for the for the fitness body but no clue about what to do ,any advice?????
Old 04-29-2012, 05:46 PM

Sorry

This iPad f.... All my words DEVENLOPE !!!!
Old 05-01-2012, 07:03 PM

avbee is on a distinguished road
In my opinion it really comes from genuinely understanding the body and how it works.

It starts with research (or in my case an already researched boyfriend who injected me with knowledge).

Not just following a diet but truely understanding WHY you are following that diet. Not just counting calories but truely OPTIMIZING your caloric intake. Not just copy/pasting someones macro's but really KNOWING why you are taking certain amounts of protein/fat/carbs and at certain times.

Same thing goes for training. Really following a solid weight training/cardio regimen and understanding why you're doing what you're doing.

All these training video's and whatnot are great for motivation and as a general intro to the fitness lifestyle. At some point you need to transition from a casual "intro to fitness" type person and shift over to "its part of my life" type person.

It takes time...no one that lives this lifestyle learned it over night...everyone started somewhere asking the same questions. Just understand its a marathon not a race.

Wannabe Abreast likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to avbee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2012, 05:12 AM

Thank you so much,I been a "a casual fitness person" the type that goes 3 to 5 times during the week for 45 minutes to 1 hour,but it's been almost 2 years and now I be feenin to stay longer and try other kind of routines ,I also gain some weight after my BA that month in a half of break make me gain 8 extra pounds.so let's see,thanks for the advice any info that you would like to share with me pm me.

kdil3610 likes this.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:47 PM

Mahnamahna is on a distinguished road
Bodyrock.tv!!

I absolutely swear by BodyRock.tv. I started it about a year ago and was in the best shape of my life....until I dislocated my knee in a motorcycle accident. Lisa-Marie runs it and she has had a BA under a year ago.....she was very public about it. She also very recently had a rhinoplasty. Plus, Haley is so darn cute!!! Anyway, they do twelve-minute high intensity cardio workouts, and it is THE BEST for cutting fat and buliding mucle simultaneously. They post an inspiring follower photo on FB every day and it's AMAZING to see how bodyrock has changed so many people's lives. Plus, they have a sweet iphone app. I know i sound like their marketing director, but it's really been so great for me.

Mahnamahna's plastic surgeon is David Kim, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 11-07-2012, 12:55 PM

GoldennGoddess is on a distinguished road
I love Body Rock too and Lisa! All the pictures are great motivation. And I love that she has fake boobs too! haha
Old 11-07-2012, 04:55 PM

Mahnamahna is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GoldennGoddess View Post
I love Body Rock too and Lisa! All the pictures are great motivation. And I love that she has fake boobs too! haha
Marisa Miller is my boob idol too. In fact, I just emailed my PS to tell him that. LOL! If I come out looking like that, I'll never complain again in my life.

Mahnamahna's plastic surgeon is David Kim, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 11-07-2012, 05:06 PM

Wannabe Abreast is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by avbee View Post
In my opinion it really comes from genuinely understanding the body and how it works.

It starts with research (or in my case an already researched boyfriend who injected me with knowledge).

Not just following a diet but truely understanding WHY you are following that diet. Not just counting calories but truely OPTIMIZING your caloric intake. Not just copy/pasting someones macro's but really KNOWING why you are taking certain amounts of protein/fat/carbs and at certain times.

Same thing goes for training. Really following a solid weight training/cardio regimen and understanding why you're doing what you're doing.

All these training video's and whatnot are great for motivation and as a general intro to the fitness lifestyle. At some point you need to transition from a casual "intro to fitness" type person and shift over to "its part of my life" type person.

It takes time...no one that lives this lifestyle learned it over night...everyone started somewhere asking the same questions. Just understand its a marathon not a race.
Well said!