Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree11Likes

Long Hair VS Short Hair

Reply Subscribe
Old 06-22-2012, 12:51 PM

MyNewAdditions is on a distinguished road
Long Hair VS Short Hair

I LOVE SHORT HAIR CUTS! But it is risky, I always end up looking boyish... but maybe with the new boobs, it will be okay! hahaha

My boyfriend loves long hair and I always told myself, for the past 7 years, I will try to keep it long... but I always end up chopping it off when it touches my shoulders... now it's a lil pass my shoulders and I'm getting that itch to chop it off again!!!

BAHHHHH, long hair is sexy though... but short hair can be sexy too, no?! =P

ChristeenaMarie likes this.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:06 PM

Hurricane is on a distinguished road
Short hair can be very sexy. I had one I loved but hubby hates short hair so I grew it out. When I had it short I had different extension clips to wear when I needed a change. Still miss it. Lol.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:10 PM
The Original ~ Big (.Y.) est. 2009

MissPriss is on a distinguished road
I usually wear mine short, this is the first time in many many many years that it's been past my shoulders. I definitely think both short and long can be sexy...it's all in how you wear it, if you rock your cut with confidence there's nothing sexier!!

GymGirl98 likes this.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:25 PM
Boobies!...Finally! :)

*Meg* is a glorious beacon of light *Meg* is a glorious beacon of light *Meg* is a glorious beacon of light *Meg* is a glorious beacon of light *Meg* is a glorious beacon of light *Meg* is a glorious beacon of light
I usually wear mine short too, in a pixie, or something a little punky-funky asymmetrical. My husband loves short hair (used to call me fur head when we first met), and it does suit me...but right now I'm an really trying to grow it out, I'd just love to have something to play with for once, see what I look like, as I haven't had it long since I was about 12, but it is painfully slow going, I'm at the point where all I want to do is cut it again.

I think that short hair can look very feminine in the right style on the right people.

MyNewAdditions likes this.
Old 07-14-2012, 02:44 PM
lingerie lover

DreamsofCs is on a distinguished road
Short hair can look HOT if it suits the person, but most of the time I prefer long on most people.
Old 07-14-2012, 03:00 PM
~ Still Daydreaming ~

Day Dreamer is on a distinguished road
I have long hair ... to my knees to be exact lol... I think as humans we naturally tend to want what we don't have and always think of it as the grass being greener on the other side but when we get there we tend to find out its not greener when my hair was short I gripped and now its LONG and I grip lol but I leave it like it is because of my belief
Old 07-14-2012, 03:05 PM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
hair length totally depends on the person and shape of the face! not everyone can pull of short hair, not everyone can pull of long hair, and not everyone can pull off both!

Im lucky enough to be able to pull off both. ive always had my hair long. i'll cut it and let it grow back out. the shortest ive ever cut it was last year in a stacked bob. super cute and super easy to wear in my SETX climate! it was just a PITA to style because each layer had to be styled under! i liked it, but i'll never go that short again. i need enough for ponytails and clips! LOL right now its grown out just above my shoulders. i want it back to the middle of my back again. and when that happens, i'll probably want it cut short again.
Old 07-14-2012, 03:22 PM
officially boobified

ceegee will become famous soon enough
I can wear mine either way. I just cut mine quite short and like it a bit punky, too. I tend to cut mine, wear it short for a while, grow it all out again, keep it long for a while, ad nauseum.

That said, my husband prefers short hair!
Old 07-14-2012, 03:25 PM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ceegee View Post
I can wear mine either way. I just cut mine quite short and like it a bit punky, too. I tend to cut mine, wear it short for a while, grow it all out again, keep it long for a while, ad nauseum.

That said, my husband prefers short hair!
wow! ive never heard of or met a man that likes short hair! LOL

momof2beauties likes this.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:13 PM
officially boobified

ceegee will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by KayKay1206 View Post
wow! ive never heard of or met a man that likes short hair! LOL
I've dated several guys who like short hair. *Meg* above also mentioned that her husband prefers short. They are out there!

Redheadedmama and Marieskie like this.
Old 08-04-2012, 06:59 PM
joeve09

Talking

short or long hair? For me,it depends on how you fixed it and what is the better that you looks good..lol:

Old 08-06-2012, 07:17 PM

Sizzie is on a distinguished road
I honestly think that short hair is sooo hot on some people. Fits for me too so why an earth do I have over waist length hair? Get ready for one of the weirdest reasons It's long so I can cut it myself, lol. I finally got fed up with the measurement "1 inch off" which seemed to mean so totally different things for hairdressers that I gave up.. always ended up leaving the salon pissed off Now I can only blame myself if something goes wrong
Old 08-05-2013, 11:13 AM
Bloom where you are planted !

redrose1 is on a distinguished road
I have had short hair for decades ! Every time I started to grew it out people would ask me if I was tired. ! My husband likes long hair but says I rock short hair and it is very sexy. I have tons of hair, thin neck so longer it weighs me down...short hair shows off my eyes.

I think each girl is different. The majority of women, cousins aunts, in our family wear short hair. But generally I like the look of long hair.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:51 AM

Country girl99 is on a distinguished road
I went short and fun and kinda punky a year ago, and I get compliments on it everywhere I go! My hubby usually likes long hair but the cut I got is awesome!! You need to find a stylist that can cut short hair properly also. That makes a huge difference, I am told it hies my eyes off a well, it's so easy to do as well! I really love it!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 08-05-2013, 11:53 AM

Country girl99 is on a distinguished road
Sorry! Typing to fast! Kids are yelling for me! Shows my eyes! And sorry about the rest of the mistakes! Ha!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 08-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Life is Better at the Lake!

LakeGirl2010 is on a distinguished road
I can pull off both.
I've been everywhere (and every color!) from the backs of my knees to buzz cut.
Hubs prefers my hair long, so I usually leave it long. I cut it last year - did one of those angled bobs where it was shorter in the back and slightly angled to the front, it looked good but hubs did not like it. They took 12-16 inches off. I've been growing it back and had it chopped equal and plan to just keep it growing long.

It gets so heavy though! I just can't help but once every few years to hack it off to shoulder length or so. Like ... the bi-annual shearing! LOL.

I do quite like my hair in a pixie cut. Just can't stand the growing stages after and hubs doesn't like it that short.
Old 08-08-2013, 02:17 PM

fit4evr is on a distinguished road
I keep my hair long, at least half way down my back, and I have always kept it that way. I won't say it doesn't cross my mind from time to time how easy it would have been with a short cut!
I like it long, think its sexy but not saying others can't look great with a short cut though. My DH would definitely been upset if I got home short haired lol.
Old 08-08-2013, 02:26 PM
xoxo

mikkisixx is on a distinguished road
I have had both. I love short hair, especially the bobs that are longer in the front. I've always wanted that look, but when i had someone do it for me back when i was 19 she didn't do what i asked AT ALL and it scares me now to think about cutting it short. I think both can be very cute.

I like long hair though It's what I prefer on myself.
Old 08-08-2013, 03:16 PM

muahmuah002 is on a distinguished road
My husband usually preferred long hair however when he met me he loved my short hair and prefers that I keep my hair short in a bob
Old 08-08-2013, 03:43 PM

HotMagenta will become famous soon enough HotMagenta will become famous soon enough
I think short looks awesome if you have very femine facial features, the contrast is nice...edgy.
Personally I have strong kind of masculine-ish (lol) facial features like thick dark brows so I find long works best for me, balances things out a bit
So yeah it tot depends on the person, facial features/structures..Ive seen some women rock the hell out of short hair while others look smokin with long

juicy01 likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Reply Subscribe