Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Poppy2
  • 1 Post By Daisie

Perfect hips to match perfect boobs?

Old 07-09-2012, 05:33 PM

Lala13 is on a distinguished road
Perfect hips to match perfect boobs?

Hi ladies, I am hoping someone can help me with this question

Since getting the new girls I have been super motivated to really try to get my body in the best shape possible, and part of that is having gorgeous curvy hips!

Well, I have an athletic build so I have always had fit thighs and a decent booty lol, but for some reason I have always had a little dent on each hip, like where the thigh bone connects to the hip bone. So I don't have that nice rounded shape to my hips below the narrowest point of my waist.

So, so any of you ladies know any tricks for rounding out their hips? I've been doing a lot of lower body exercises like hip abduction machines and cycling, but what else can add curve over your hip bones?

Thanks ladies!
Old 07-12-2012, 12:18 PM

PurfectKitten is on a distinguished road
Smile

It's a pretty common thing for people to have that dent on the side of the butt. Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do about that (so everyone says) because it's how you're built and how fat is distributed through that part of your body. HOWEVER, there are surgical procedures known as Brazilian Butt Lift (not the workout) that basically harvesting fats from different areas of your body, then injecting to your butt/hips to give you more of the hourglass look. There are some surgeons who master that art. Or you can do a quick online search to a website called improve your female curves. The gal who runs it proves that through heavy weight lifting, and eating the right amount, you can carve your hips to look rounder and proportionate to your body.
Heheh, I have been researching a lot about this topic as you can tell because I too would like to fill out that dent on my hips!
Old 09-07-2012, 11:02 PM

MrsDuke is on a distinguished road
I have no idea how permenatally fix it but I always assumed with me it was from my clothing sitting on that area, if that makes sense. The only way I can smooth it out is to wear a higher wasted jean. Hopefully getting in shape will help that for me. Good luck!
Old 09-08-2012, 06:37 AM

Poppy2 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Lala13 View Post

Since getting the new girls I have been super motivated to really try to get my body in the best shape possible, and part of that is having gorgeous curvy hips!

Well, I have an athletic build so I have always had fit thighs and a decent booty lol, but for some reason I have always had a little dent on each hip, like where the thigh bone connects to the hip bone. So I don't have that nice rounded shape to my hips below the narrowest point of my waist.

So, so any of you ladies know any tricks for rounding out their hips? I've been doing a lot of lower body exercises like hip abduction machines and cycling, but what else can add curve over your hip bones?

Thanks ladies!
i would put myself in the athletic built category...what you describe sounds like me, fit thighs and an ass...and im also envious of the girls with lovely round hips...
i stay away from the exercise because my muscles bulk too quickly and having strong looking legs to begin with they look too big for my liking..
But over the summer we stayed in a hotel village that was set on a hill , which had about 10 flights of steps leading to the top of the hill,(about 30 steps per flight) course our room was right at the top.. they supplied a few little buses that ran all day and at request if you needed it but i was happy for the step climbing exercise... (at first) by the end of the 10 days my legs and ass were pure muscle and somehow with my muscles developed there i looked like i had rounder hips..could also have been all the beer i was drinking, cycling also has similar effect on my body... lots of squats i would say would also help...
pants and jeans that sit on the hip create a little bulk in that area to create the allusion of rounder hips..

ewflapjacks likes this.
Old 10-27-2012, 07:13 PM

ewflapjacks is on a distinguished road
I have this "problem" with my hips too. I don't like it. I've been taking maca root pills for a couple of weeks now. They're supposed to make your hips and butt bigger, but so far I haven't seen any noticeable results (I read elsewhere on the internet that the effects, if any, take 4 weeks to see).
Old 10-27-2012, 07:34 PM
Happy Wife, Happy Life!!!

mom*wife*nurse will become famous soon enough
Ugh.....I have this problem too and I've always hated it.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:22 PM

Daisie is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Lala13 View Post

Thanks ladies!
It sounds like to me that you are in fact athletic and in good shape. I think the "dent" you are describing is your gluteus medius muscle which helps stabilize the hip. It's main action is hip abduction so sounds like you have been strengthening it. But this is a good thing! You don't want weak hips. Muscle is sexy

CocoBoston likes this.