Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Baby damage - what's your secret?

Old 07-21-2012, 04:29 PM

Tzarevna is on a distinguished road
Baby damage - what's your secret?

What has everyone done to get rid of their baby damage on their tummys? Surgery? Laser? Creams? Exercise?

4 years later I'm still working on mine with Tracy Anderson
Old 07-21-2012, 06:41 PM
We can not control the winds but we can adjust our sails

sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light
Exercise & healthy diet!

Only thing creams are good for is moisturizing
Old 07-28-2012, 05:59 AM

I second that on the creams! I've actually done a bit of research and apparently skin needling can tighten the skin on your tummy and get rid of stretch marks! I got a derma roller and gave it a bash last night. See what happens!
Old 07-28-2012, 06:16 AM
We can not control the winds but we can adjust our sails

sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light
Good luck
Old 07-28-2012, 06:57 AM

NaturalLook is on a distinguished road
Without the intervention of laser and plastic surgery. The things that will change the way your tummy looks after baby is diet, and exercise. Unfortunately, unless you've got absolutely awesome genes, it takes work.

Diet is the main key though. My tummy actually looks better now than it did pre-pregnancies. I've cut out refined carbs, process and junk food from my daily diet, exceptions are made on rare occasions, of course.

As far as exercising, I think high intensity circuit training melts the fat away that fastest. Got to keep your heart rate up and work those muscles out at the same time. Less time at the gym, more results.

It's a big commitment, but you will not only look better, you will feel your very best also.
Old 07-28-2012, 08:35 AM

holmes is on a distinguished road
I lost alot of weight with excersise and healthy eating which left me with loose skin. My PS did a mini tuck for me and removed my excess skin. I still have stretch marks but I can live with that. I tried some kind of warm treatment that was suppose to stimulate collagen, waste of money. If you dont have excess skin, excersise and diet will take care of your problem but with excess skin, my PS also said that I can workout as hard and diet as hard as ever, the skin will stay.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:10 AM

Just a update , I gave skin needling a go on my tummy to tighten the skin and its actually working im surprised to see results after just one go but it's amazing. I'll keep doing it every 4 weeks that's for sure!
Old 08-21-2012, 07:06 PM

AllieCat will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Tzarevna
Just a update , I gave skin needling a go on my tummy to tighten the skin and its actually working im surprised to see results after just one go but it's amazing. I'll keep doing it every 4 weeks that's for sure!
I'd love to see some progression photos of this! It's something I looked into just a little bit. I was going to bring it up to my ps at my next post op.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:18 AM

I'll take some pics! Really wish I took one before I started but I suppose I didn't expect much to happen.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:10 AM

AllieCat will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Tzarevna
I'll take some pics! Really wish I took one before I started but I suppose I didn't expect much to happen.
Awesome! I'll send you a FR
Old 08-22-2012, 09:18 AM

beenwaitin4ever is on a distinguished road
I'll have to check into that! Even thugh Ive lost the weight, the excess skin is very deperessing. And a full TT isnt an option right now (and also a full tt scares my very badly!) Lol looking forward to seeing progression pics. I'll send ya a FR!