Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

LHE Treatment

Old 07-31-2012, 02:49 PM

MyNewAdditions is on a distinguished road
LHE Treatment

With this new found boobage, it is a lot harder to save/pluck my underarms. There are crevices that can no longer be reached by a razer and my neck just hurts when I try to tweeze out the hair... so today... I finally went in for a 5 time removal process. Hopefully at the end of 5 treatments, I no longer have to worry about waxing, plucking or shaving!

This is how the treatment went if any of you gals are thinking about it:
  1. Aesthetician comes out with a machine
  2. Take off your top and lie down
  3. Hold your boobs tight while she figures out where to zap first. Apparently, the tighter you hold the less hurt/redness you will feel/have
  4. The amount of "heat" that shoots out depends on your skin type and how you react to the initial "zap". I started off with 40 and she said that we could go up to 42. So what the LHE does is... from what it smells like... burns your hair (hair folicles?). I guess the more treament of it that gets done, the more folicles that gets zapped so that it won't grow back
  5. She zapped one underarm about 5-7 times. I wouldn't say it's painful at all... but i wouldn't say it was pleasant too. Each zap gave me a lil jolt of hotness to a portion of my underarm which took me by surprise every single time. You have to close your eyes because of the flash of light. I had that floating ball in my eye for a while.
  6. Hair doesn't go away immediately like waxing, shaving or plucking. The Aesthetician told me that it would fall off in a while... strange. But that's okay.
  7. My next appt. is in a month, she said after treatment 2 I should notice more of a difference. Treatment 1 you don't really see anything.

So overall, it didn't hurt much. but it was pretty pricey. 320 for 5 treatments. I better get all the hair off! -______- Totally frustrated with shaving, so if i never have to shave again, the 320 is worth it.

Aesthetician said that LHE is safe for BA's so... if I get a puncture because of that darn heat, I will be sad. Sounds crazy... but everything gets me paranoid now. hahaha
Old 12-17-2012, 03:18 PM
32B -> 28G

Pechapai is an unknown quantity at this point
I used to be a laser technician. I had about 8 treatments done total and after a year break a have a few single hairs left.

It did work a lot better in my bikini area. I have zero hairs growing on the top/sides. Treating the labia area is very painful IMO so I took it easy their and bought a TRIA for at home use.

320$ for 5 treatments is a fair price IMO.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:19 PM
32B -> 28G

Pechapai is an unknown quantity at this point
Double post, sorry!