Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Maca Root?

Old 10-18-2012, 03:32 PM

ewflapjacks is on a distinguished road
Maca Root?

Has anyone here tried maca root powder/pills? It's supposed to be the "Peruvian ginseng" or something and is usually taken for energy and stuff but there are also people out there who swear that it makes your butt (and sometimes boobs) bigger. It's supposed to increase your sex drive too. I just started taking pills a couple of days ago and will keep you guys posted (I already have a big ass but I want it to get even BIGGER lol). Does anyone else have experience with maca root?
Old 10-18-2012, 03:51 PM

TexasMom is on a distinguished road
Ohhhh??? I would love to hear your results so please keep us posted! I have heard about helping with sex drive but never about helping with increase the booty size!!
Old 10-18-2012, 04:56 PM

Barbie22 is on a distinguished road
There are a couple other threads about maca, maybe try searching it. I take the liquid maca and I definitely find it helps with the sex drive and extra energy!!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 10-18-2012, 05:49 PM

CrimsonLips is on a distinguished road
I have never heard of it. Please keep us posted. Sounds exciting.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:14 AM
Boobies got soft overnight **absolute love affair**

gollyitsboobs is on a distinguished road
Hey ladies, I have a lot of Maca experience! Maca is a food supplement so I would keep your expectations in check. Good news is because of this it is an adaptogen and with not interact with any other meds/ supps you may take. It is extremely rich in vitamins and minerals which causes this "energizing effect," consequentially most people like to start taking it early in the day so the are not kept awake at night. It nourishes the adrenal glands which help regulate and balance hormones so there is some research that it can aid in hormonal regulation and by default libido. Many companies make a gelatinized variety which has had the starch removed so it is easier to digest for beginning Maca users (it can bloat some people). Finally--- it can take about 6 weeks to see any significant results but it's totally worth it.
The Following User Says Thank You to gollyitsboobs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2012, 02:23 AM
Revis Girl in Recovery ;-)

*sunny* is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by gollyitsboobs View Post
Hey ladies, I have a lot of Maca experience! Maca is a food supplement so I would keep your expectations in check. Good news is because of this it is an adaptogen and with not interact with any other meds/ supps you may take. It is extremely rich in vitamins and minerals which causes this "energizing effect," consequentially most people like to start taking it early in the day so the are not kept awake at night. It nourishes the adrenal glands which help regulate and balance hormones so there is some research that it can aid in hormonal regulation and by default libido. Many companies make a gelatinized variety which has had the starch removed so it is easier to digest for beginning Maca users (it can bloat some people). Finally--- it can take about 6 weeks to see any significant results but it's totally worth it.
So, does it help with the booty?

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE