Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SillyCone

Interesting Article About Breast Health

Old 10-23-2012, 11:29 AM
Their Not Fake, Their Custom

SillyCone is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Interesting Article About Breast Health

So, being the hippy that I am... I came across this article which gave me a lot to think about it. It discusses the fantastic benefits of breast massage and the downside of wearing a bra 24/7. Since these are two big topics of interest in our community I though some of you might also like to read this. Any thoughts on it?

"The lymphatic system is your body’s disposal system and is responsible for clearing out toxic buildup from the tissue. Unlike the circulatory system, the lymphatic system does not have a pump. Lymph is moved via muscle contraction and exercise; however, most women wear bras during exercise, as well as throughout much of their day, which impedes lymphatic flow in the breasts. Thus, daily self breast massage is the best way to promote lymphatic movement in this area."

The book Dressed to Kill cites that three out of four women wearing a bra longer than 24 hours developed breast cancer. One out of seven wearing a bra longer than 12 hours but not to bed developed breast cancer. Only one out of 168 women who wore bras rarely or not at all acquired breast cancer. Clearly there is a connection to lymphatic movement in this area and how a woman’s bra affects this flow.

crimson_lily likes this.