Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By waterqueen
  • 1 Post By Jupoo
  • 1 Post By waterqueen
  • 1 Post By tleigh

Quick lunch n dinner ideas?

Old 11-21-2012, 07:03 PM
These things should of came with a "Warning Label"!!!

Mom-of-5- is on a distinguished road
Quick lunch n dinner ideas?

I am watching my calories and i am stuck for some quick lunch and dinner ideas. I am having my bl/ba tuesday and want something with minimal preparation time! Thanks
Old 11-21-2012, 07:14 PM
Keep your blood clean, body lean, and your mind sharp

waterqueen will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Mom-of-5- View Post
I am watching my calories and i am stuck for some quick lunch and dinner ideas. I am having my bl/ba tuesday and want something with minimal preparation time! Thanks
Good luck with your surgery! I would probably prepare somethings that you can just heat up later on.
Fast and healthy:

I like to dice a whole yellow squash, a zuchinni, and red, green, and yellow bell peppers and put them on a skillet that's lightly coated in olive oil. Then add some salt, pepper, ground turmeric and Mediterranean herb perfect pinch spices. Cook it all over medium heat on the stove top until the veggies start to get golden then it's done. You can make a side of rice, or make a veggie wrap with this stuff and add hummus. This is my own recipe, I came up with it a while ago and now I make it all the time because it's so healthy. You'll need the nutrition for recovery. Also, make some hard boiled eggs and just store them in your fridge so you can snack on that. Hard boiled eggs are always good for when your muscles are tight and sore, and they're very healthy!

Jupoo and Mom-of-5- like this.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:28 PM

Jupoo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by waterqueen View Post
Good luck with your surgery! I would probably prepare somethings that you can just heat up later on.
Fast and healthy:

I like to dice a whole yellow squash, a zuchinni, and red, green, and yellow bell peppers and put them on a skillet that's lightly coated in olive oil. Then add some salt, pepper, ground turmeric and Mediterranean herb perfect pinch spices. Cook it all over medium heat on the stove top until the veggies start to get golden then it's done. You can make a side of rice, or make a veggie wrap with this stuff and add hummus. This is my own recipe, I came up with it a while ago and now I make it all the time because it's so healthy. You'll need the nutrition for recovery. Also, make some hard boiled eggs and just store them in your fridge so you can snack on that. Hard boiled eggs are always good for when your muscles are tight and sore, and they're very healthy!

Thanks for posting this~ I can't wait to try it!~ I actually do that with the boiled eggs also. i'm trying to loose some extra pounds so if you have any health food tips, send me a PM Id love to hear more!

waterqueen likes this.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:40 PM

Gray420 will become famous soon enough
Pm me too! I'd love the tips and dinner ideas

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 11-21-2012, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Jupoo View Post
Thanks for posting this~ I can't wait to try it!~ I actually do that with the boiled eggs also. i'm trying to loose some extra pounds so if you have any health food tips, send me a PM Id love to hear more!
Totally! I'm no expert but I think I can help.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:45 PM

Red face

I've actually thought really hard about making a cook book with all the stuff I like to make but...I'm too lazy! lol

Mom-of-5- likes this.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:57 PM
These things should of came with a "Warning Label"!!!

Mom-of-5- is on a distinguished road
Thanks! I am always looking for ideas. I get bored after a while.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:01 PM
FR to see album!

tleigh is on a distinguished road
my favorite go to quick healthy meal is a taco salad. ill cook up a pound of lean ground turkey with a low sodium taco seasoning packet. some lettuce from a bag of the pre cut stuff. some cherry tomatoes, dice up some onions, and some salsa and voila!! its so healthy yet so good!

Mom-of-5- likes this.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:28 PM

Freddy is on a distinguished road
All ideas are superb. Personally speaking if you want to lose some calories then try to eat low calories food and eat less meal in launch and dinner. I like to eat some sandwiches in my launch and eat boiled vegetables with rice in my dinner. These are good meal ideas.
The Following User Says Thank You to Freddy For This Useful Post: