Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree26Likes

Where do you carry your fat?

Reply Subscribe
Old 11-22-2012, 06:58 PM

Toasterbean is on a distinguished road
Where do you carry your fat?

I carry mine in my butt, upper thighs and, weirdly, my upper arms. My stomach is flat (genetics!) and my chest is bony, but I have little pockets of armpit fat. It drives me nuts because if I lose too much weight, I look way too skinny except for those areas. I can't seem to tone my booty no matter how much I run or how many squats and lunges I do. And the armpit fat never ever goes away. When I lost 20 pounds in my early 30's, my C cup boobies deflated to B's, yet the armpit fat hung in for dear life!
I guess I'm just griping, but any suggestions for toning booty or losing armpit fat out there?
Old 11-22-2012, 07:00 PM

Vball3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Stupid love handles and I struggle so hard with getting rid of them. I workout like crazy and still that fat won't go away!
Old 11-22-2012, 07:04 PM

MrsRansom8684 is on a distinguished road
My stupid lower belly... I'm small enough but I have a short torso so my middle section is doomed... I'm toned everywhere else tho :-/

Wish my weight would just go to my boobs!

OneHotMom likes this.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:08 PM

karmyn17 is on a distinguished road
I feel like I put it on in my legs! I wish all of it just went to my butt..
Old 11-22-2012, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by karmyn17 View Post
I feel like I put it on in my legs! I wish all of it just went to my butt..

I don't mind HAVING the booty! It's just so...flabby! I've been trying for YEARS to tone it up to no avail. Running, squats, lunges, pilates...still flabby! I can feel those glutes...with a helping of fat on top! Grrrr!

#sunshine and slvrdroplets like this.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:33 PM

HotMagenta will become famous soon enough HotMagenta will become famous soon enough
Legs (inner thighs, knees) and lower stomach. My chest/arms/back etc. look too bony when my legs get slim though because I dont gain weight in those areas

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 11-22-2012, 07:39 PM
Bloom where you are planted !

redrose1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Toasterbean View Post
I carry mine in my butt, upper thighs and, weirdly, my upper arms. My stomach is flat (genetics!) and my chest is bony, but I have little pockets of armpit fat. It drives me nuts because if I lose too much weight, I look way too skinny except for those areas. I can't seem to tone my booty no matter how much I run or how many squats and lunges I do. And the armpit fat never ever goes away. When I lost 20 pounds in my early 30's, my C cup boobies deflated to B's, yet the armpit fat hung in for dear life!
I guess I'm just griping, but any suggestions for toning booty or losing armpit fat out there?
I am 51 so the answer is everywhere ? LOL...seriously I rarely gain in waist or tummy, still flat at my age, YEAH ! but i gain in my outer thigh area and bum.
For bootie, do lots of fasted paced lower body circuits, RUN HILLS ( that is only reason at 51 I have a nice bum) and/or try the brazilian butt lift DVD''s
For triceps, lots of tricep dips (with weights on lap if you can) and trcep kick backs and tricep pushdowns. Also try step cardio and do all the arm movements and eventually with wrist weights, works for me !!! !

I have a work out I am doing post op to kick it back up. I will post it in Exercise.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redrose1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2012, 07:42 PM

OneHotMom is on a distinguished road
Damn genetics LOL my stomache and I hate it! I go to the gym ALOT I swear I could weigh 90lbs and still have love handles and pudge on the tummy! My short torso has doomed me to a life of muffin tops. Not to mention since the BA im still bloated. I feel like my clothes look horrible.

laurieal and talimaya like this.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:48 PM

EyeWantBoobies is on a distinguished road
For me it's always been my outer thighs. Even looking back to high school pics when I was about 20lbs thinner I still looked bottom heavy.
Old 11-22-2012, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by OneHotMom View Post
Damn genetics LOL my stomache and I hate it! I go to the gym ALOT I swear I could weigh 90lbs and still have love handles and pudge on the tummy! My short torso has doomed me to a life of muffin tops. Not to mention since the BA im still bloated. I feel like my clothes look horrible.

The post op bloat will pass. I looked 4 months pregnant for 2 or 3 weeks! That's actually when I found JBI, looking up post op bloating on google. I was terrified at first that I had somehow gained 10lbs overnight!
Old 11-22-2012, 09:54 PM

Daisie is on a distinguished road
Lower stomach is where all my fat gathers. It just never goes away. if only fat grafting looked and worked better
Old 11-22-2012, 10:41 PM
*building my empire one brick at a time*

#sunshine will become famous soon enough
Mostly my butt and a little on the lower tummy. Neither wants to go away anytime soon.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:29 PM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
The first place it goes on and first place it comes off is my stomach. I carry fat in my hips, thighs and triceps and this is where the fat comes off last. It wasn't until I lost an extra 8.8 pounds which doesn't sound like a lot of weight that I noticed a huge improvement in those problem areas
Old 11-22-2012, 11:33 PM

GoCSU6 is on a distinguished road
Pretty much only my belly. Due to stress and other things I became wayyy under weight (were talking 97 pounds and I am 5'5, I could literally wrap my hands around my thighs and touch my thumbs together) and I could STILL pinch my belly. I can get it flat, but I will always be able to pinch that last little bit of fat.
My SO gains it in his chin (haha), even with a killer 6 pack if he lays off his cardio he starts to get a bit of a double chin.

OneHotMom likes this.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:03 AM

chicklet is on a distinguished road
Belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only place and I HATE it!

ChristeenaMarie and SFbarmaid like this.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:31 AM
32C with 150cc's and lift

beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice beckybee is just really nice
My butt, including upper and lower butt, and in my breasts a bit. And then a little bit everywhere else.

I'm trying to gain 10 lbs right now and I know where it will go because I'm 10 under my normal weight due to extreme stress.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:40 AM

A-marie is on a distinguished road
My thighs .. I hate it. No matter what I weight my thighs are always huge.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:43 AM
Live the Dream

Jennie has a spectacular aura Jennie has a spectacular aura
Thighs, mostly inner thighs. I'd take just about any other place if I could!
Old 11-23-2012, 04:12 PM

ARedRose will become famous soon enough
Stomach and thighs. The good thing is I can tone pretty easily when I get off my butt. Sigh. If only motivation was as easy.
Old 11-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Happy Wife, Happy Life!!!

mom*wife*nurse will become famous soon enough
Lower tummy, butt and inner thighs. :banghead:

laurieal likes this.
Reply Subscribe