Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree14Likes
  • 4 Post By Happy106
  • 5 Post By Gray420
  • 1 Post By Happy106
  • 1 Post By redrose1
  • 1 Post By Sexyabell
  • 2 Post By Catz27

Pole Dancing

Old 11-25-2012, 01:20 AM

Happy106 is on a distinguished road
Pole Dancing

Anyone does pole dancing as their exercise activities? Boy, it kicked my butt. It has been 3 days and I am still sore.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:27 AM

Gray420 will become famous soon enough
Ive been doing pole fitness classes for 2 months now...and yea it is freakin hard. Im learning still obviously but I try to keep my head up high . Ive been hiding this from my boyfriend believe it or not, he has no idea i go to these classes. I want to get really good and surprise him and get one installed in our home heheh shhh

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 11-25-2012, 05:43 AM

Happy106 is on a distinguished road
Talking

Originally Posted by Gray420 View Post
Ive been doing pole fitness classes for 2 months now...and yea it is freakin hard. Im learning still obviously but I try to keep my head up high . Ive been hiding this from my boyfriend believe it or not, he has no idea i go to these classes. I want to get really good and surprise him and get one installed in our home heheh shhh
That's sweet of you. I have bruises all over my legs. But it is a good workout. I want a pole too butt will see if I can get at least decent at it. I am the biggest clutz

Sexyabell likes this.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:45 AM
Bloom where you are planted !

redrose1 is on a distinguished road
I have a pole but I took it down because friends who went into my work out room would ask about it. But I think it is time to put it back up.It is a great workout. Have fun.

Sexyabell likes this.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:10 AM

Gray420 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Happy106 View Post
That's sweet of you. I have bruises all over my legs. But it is a good workout. I want a pole too butt will see if I can get at least decent at it. I am the biggest clutz
Oh I've got some bruises too! But it does get better , just keep on trying your hardest . It's such. Sexy sport/activity to take take over, I love it alot and brings out inner freaky dancer hahaha my goal.......to make my man drop to his knees !

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 11-25-2012, 12:11 PM

blankcanvas is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Gray420 View Post
Oh I've got some bruises too! But it does get better , just keep on trying your hardest . It's such. Sexy sport/activity to take take over, I love it alot and brings out inner freaky dancer hahaha my goal.......to make my man drop to his knees !
I was just talking to a gf about this last night I really want to try it it just sounds fun!
Old 12-05-2012, 10:59 PM

Sexyabell is on a distinguished road
I bought a pole last year for my bedroom, to use for working out and just for fun. However I would suggest selecting a pole smaller is diameter like 45mm. I ended up getting a 50mm Pole that spins and can also be stationary.. it's awesome but I have a hard time doing some more advanced moves because my hands are so small it's hard to grip and pole up my body weight. I did buy a Pole Dancing Fitness Dvd off ebay, but I think I found sexier moves just by using you tube. =) Keep tryng and also building upper body strength is key if you don't have it already.. oh and mirrors are a help =)

joyful likes this.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:04 PM

Aberrant is on a distinguished road
I started pole dance classes a week and a half ago, and I am in love with it. It's a pretty good workout, but mostly it works for me because I don't find it tedious and I don't feel like I am 'working out'. Plus I can work towards goals like wanting to be able to do a specific move.

Omg though, my thighs hurt so much.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:14 PM
*building my empire one brick at a time*

#sunshine will become famous soon enough
I soooooo want to do this! We are such a small community so we don't have classes anywhere remotely near us so eventually, I will just have to buy the pole and do it at home! I want one so bad, though!
Old 12-11-2012, 12:22 PM

Catz27 is on a distinguished road
I have been poling for a few years now. I can never get tired of it. Each new move I learn I end up with bruises. Difficult to wear shorts sometimes, because I wonder if anyone will notice.

Pole Convention is June 2013 in West Palm Beach Florida this year.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:46 PM

Catz27 is on a distinguished road
There is a forum called StudioVeena.com You can participate on the forum for free. If you would like to see video's or take the online lessons (which are very good) it cost money. Very reasonable and she has monthly and yearly subscriptions.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:22 PM

HotMagenta will become famous soon enough HotMagenta will become famous soon enough
I want to start but I also live in a small town so there are no classes near me, looks like I will have to just start from home

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 12-11-2012, 03:49 PM

beenwaitin4ever is on a distinguished road
I'd also love to learn to pole dance, but no classes nearby.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:23 AM

Aberrant is on a distinguished road
I ordered a pole off amazon, which is supposed to come tomorrow. It has good reviews, and is supposed to be similar to an X Pole.
If it ends up being good and worth keeping I will let you ladies know! It would be nice to only have to spend $180 instead of $360.

My instructor said she completely learned to pole dance on her own, just using videos and watching friends and whatnot. I think it's totally doable as long as you're careful not to hurt yourself. There's tons of good youtube tutorials too.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:10 AM

Changeme is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Happy106 View Post
Anyone does pole dancing as their exercise activities? Boy, it kicked my butt. It has been 3 days and I am still sore.
Yes....I love them... I had to stop because of my surgery. However, prior to I did get bruised and its extremely hard. Need for a lot of upper body strength and overall coordination.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM

hnicole has room for improvement
always wanted to try this
Old 12-13-2014, 07:23 AM

hanzi333 is on a distinguished road
Always want to learn it, but I am afraid my weak upper body strength and just po ba 6 week.

Before BA I could not do pull up, can I still do pole dance some day?