Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By grazy

Insanity!

Old 01-09-2013, 02:13 PM

DiamondNDaRuf is on a distinguished road
Insanity!

I was wondering if anybody here has tried the insanity work out. I am thinking about doing this after I have my BA at the end of next month. I wanted to know how were your results and if any ladies out there have done this work out post op how did it feel?

Im pretty in shape though because I run 3-4 times a week and I dance as well. My tummy is my problem area so I am wondering will it be effective for me to just do the abs portion of the insanity work out.

Thoughts and suggestions please!
Old 01-09-2013, 02:17 PM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
i did it.....for about a week and i had to quit! its so very true to its name! LOL by the end of the warm up, and maybe 5 minutes into the actual workout, i would have to quit!

i would have loved to continue, but now its just collecting dust by the TV! LOL
Old 01-09-2013, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by KayKay1206 View Post
i did it.....for about a week and i had to quit! its so very true to its name! LOL by the end of the warm up, and maybe 5 minutes into the actual workout, i would have to quit!

i would have loved to continue, but now its just collecting dust by the TV! LOL
Haha....Its so intense right?!!! Yea idk how successful im going to be but right now im pretty damn determined. You know how when you're a kid you picture yourself a certain way as an adult in your 20's? Well I'm in the process of making it all happen. Ive always been in shape but could never really lose my tummy. The results I have seen from the insanity work out are almost too good to be true and it seems like it happens so quickly. 60 days is like the blink of an eye, so I'm willing to try it.

Did you try it before or after your BA?
Old 01-09-2013, 02:32 PM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
i tried it before my BA. im just 3weeks PO, there NO way id be able to do it right now! LOL

results do look too good to be true, but after starting it, i totally believe in them! im just not able to keep with it! I'll stick with the easy stuff like Zumba! LOL
Old 01-09-2013, 02:39 PM

Lol. Oh I see, well happy healing. I want to start after when ever the PS says I can. ut I dance and I have a show in the summer. I am about to be 25 and I want the body I always dreamed of! Im on a mission!!!
Old 01-10-2013, 10:34 AM

grazy is an unknown quantity at this point
Im doing it again! Lol i did it for 5 weeks before my BA. And now im doing it again. I love love love insanity!!! It is VeRY intense! I didn't loose any pounds infact i gained 5 pounds, which is fine coz i dont focus with numbers. I loose some inch in my waist and i gained couple inch in my butt(oh yeah!!!!).
Old 01-10-2013, 01:06 PM

That was actually my next question.....how to lose inches in the waist. I hadn't given any thought to gaining inches in my butt but that sounds good too! I'm thinking about starting on Monday. Do you do it 6 days a week?? And when you started back after your BA did you start where you left off?
Old 01-10-2013, 02:13 PM

leo85 is on a distinguished road
I do the insanity workouts and have Lost 15 pounds in 3 months....i was introduced to the workout by my husband who did it in the police academy on days when it was raining or too hot outside to PT...i had to fast forward to the actual workout sometimes because the warm up was to lengthy, but other than that just keep your body moving during the videos and as long you put something out there you will benefit from the videos...good luck, happy workouts.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:25 PM
The Boobs are Back!!!

TerraNova has a spectacular aura TerraNova has a spectacular aura
Its a good and very intense plyo workout. But you will need a good couple months after your BA to be able to recover as there is a lot of jumping

just doing the ab portion wont give you a flat stomach. you need to actually burn the fat off the muscle to be able to see it.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:19 PM

SC Gal is on a distinguished road
I have done two rounds of Insanity and LOVE the results. Did it right before my wedding in 2011, then another round last summer. I am down from a size 18/20 to a size 8/10. Just bought my first pair of size 8 jeans right before Christmas!!

I am planning on doing one more round after recovering from my BA/TT on 2/15, hopefully in time for swimsuit season!!
Old 01-14-2013, 11:39 AM

Texas Gal is on a distinguished road
I LOVE LOVE Insanity!!! I wear my shirt proudly!!! I worked my ass off and I am in good shape! It pushed me over many limits!!! I have not had my BA yet but I would assume you would not be able to start Insanity and give 100% for a while!!!
Old 01-14-2013, 04:26 PM

grazy is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Teazii88 View Post
That was actually my next question.....how to lose inches in the waist. I hadn't given any thought to gaining inches in my butt but that sounds good too! I'm thinking about starting on Monday. Do you do it 6 days a week?? And when you started back after your BA did you start where you left off?
U will do a lot of lounges i think that's the reason why i gained inc in my hips. Yes u do it 6 days a weeks and i have to start all over again after my BA which is not bad because once u start seeing result u just wanna keep on doing it.

DiamondNDaRuf likes this.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:55 PM

Vball3 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've done insanity, asylum 1 and 2. They are all amazing. I prefer both asylums over the original insanity because I got amazing results. Don't get me wrong my results with insanity were great, but asylum toned me up a lot more.