Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree89Likes

My favorite Anal bleach!

Reply Subscribe
Old 01-24-2013, 01:51 PM

utahgirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking My favorite Anal bleach!

I saw a couple other posts about anal bleaching so I thought I would let those interested in trying it know my experience! I had always been insecure about having sex in the daytime because of the browness I had down there (vag included) once I started bleachingg it made a world of difference. I also bleached my nipples and it works very well. Everything went from brown to a fresh pink color.. its awesome! http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007CL...sr=8-1&pi=SL75 this is what I used
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to utahgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2013, 02:04 PM

Maria1970 is on a distinguished road
For me it is not an issue. I am hispanic and have carmel colored skin. My nipples are dark but I don't think they would look good if they were pink
Old 01-24-2013, 02:16 PM

beachbabe1773 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by utahgirl View Post
I saw a couple other posts about anal bleaching so I thought I would let those interested in trying it know my experience! I had always been insecure about having sex in the daytime because of the browness I had down there (vag included) once I started bleachingg it made a world of difference. I also bleached my nipples and it works very well. Everything went from brown to a fresh pink color.. its awesome! http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007CL...sr=8-1&pi=SL75 this is what I used
Im looking into this now and it says that it takes \8 weeks for the results to show, would you say this is about accurate, thanks!
Old 01-24-2013, 02:19 PM
PM me if you need me, On a JBI Vacay! :)

LeNoob has a spectacular aura LeNoob has a spectacular aura
You know I've never really cared about back there. I've only been with one man--my husband. But this year I wanna get more girly and more self-aware of my body. I got a brazilian for the first time ever last year and while it hurt like crazy, I loved the results and so did my hubby. I'm gonna add this bleach to my cart. Just promise me it doesn't like burn like regular bleach!
Old 01-24-2013, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by beachbabe1773 View Post
Im looking into this now and it says that it takes \8 weeks for the results to show, would you say this is about accurate, thanks!
I started to see results in only 2 weeks honestly!!

beachbabe1773 and Violenta like this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to utahgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2013, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by LeNoob View Post
You know I've never really cared about back there. I've only been with one man--my husband. But this year I wanna get more girly and more self-aware of my body. I got a brazilian for the first time ever last year and while it hurt like crazy, I loved the results and so did my hubby. I'm gonna add this bleach to my cart. Just promise me it doesn't like burn like regular bleach!
Noo it doesnt burn at all! I noticed it looked a little bit redish back there for about a week but then turned to a nice pink color. I never noticed any irritation.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:52 PM

soimpatient is on a distinguished road
Im sorry rofl but I cant get over that name. I feel like Im 12 yrs old again.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:01 PM

PairaDees is on a distinguished road
Talking

Thanks so much! I've been looking for something like this for a long time. I'm glad I'm not the only one, who doesn't like to have sex in the day time. Thanks girl! Hope it works as well as it seems to be doing for you.

Hazeleyes and utahgirl like this.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:52 PM

Violenta is on a distinguished road
I get self conscious about day time sex too. It's not super dark but compared to the rest of my skin especially my white legs-it's so not attractive. I've always wanted to try bleaching but have been too scared but I trust my JBI girls so I'm definitely trying this how long did/have you been using it for? And how long did it take to see results in different areas??

Lil_misz_sh0rty likes this.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:11 PM

Ok I just bought it hahaha!!! I can't wait to try it!!
Old 01-24-2013, 05:37 PM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for the info. I'd like to bleach everything vagina, one nipple and bum. One nipples darker than the other so would like to lighten that one to match. I'd also like to do anal bleaching again. The first time I used something from a salon but it had kojic acid in it. I've heard mixed things about it some negative things about it being so harsh so will try your recommendation first before I go to something like that again. I'm grateful my vaginal area is pink but would like it a lighter pink.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:41 PM

SaschaNJ is on a distinguished road
And another thing i would have never thought about without JBI....

It does sound interesting though

How long do the results last? Or do you continously have to use it?

Lovemy boobs likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 01-24-2013, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Smaric View Post
And another thing i would have never thought about without JBI....

It does sound interesting though

How long do the results last? Or do you continously have to use it?
I use it once a week for maintenance. I stopped using it on my nipples about 6 months ago
and they have gone back to being dark. I have pictures in my album, one is before bleaching and one is after. Theres a HUGE difference.
The Following User Says Thank You to utahgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 02:50 PM

Ok so I received my cream around jan 28th so alittle over 2 weeks and I already see a HUGE difference!! I use it once every night right after I shower and it doesn't burn or anything it's just like lotion it has a slight vinegar smell to it but it goes away. I've only been using it on my vajayjay and back there and I seriously look in the mirror every day now haha it looks PINK!!! I'm so happy you posted this Utahgirl, yesterday was valentines day and i had no problem leaving the lights on the BF didn't say anything about the color change (lol) but he noticed my self esteem in the air! It worked so fast! Thank you utahgirl and JBI!!
Old 02-15-2013, 03:04 PM

Psyche. is on a distinguished road
Oh my god! I am totally ordering this asap! AHHHH. My search has ended.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:28 PM

j1976 is on a distinguished road
Did you use the gel as well?
Old 02-24-2013, 12:42 PM
Happily expecting:-)

Excited is on a distinguished road
Never knew about this kind of products lol... Im naturally pinkish allover:-) rec to a friend. Shes gonna order asap :-)
Old 02-24-2013, 12:53 PM

MsBrooklyn_131 is on a distinguished road
thank you...i wanted to buy a product that can do the job

TheDreamer likes this.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:20 PM

Jessirabbit is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Sounds pretty cool lol
Old 03-09-2013, 02:38 PM

grazy is an unknown quantity at this point
Sold! Im ordering one! Wait, can u use it anywhere in your body???

TheDreamer likes this.
Reply Subscribe