Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SuperPetite

Essential Oils

Old 02-24-2013, 09:52 AM
Naturally Fake

IrishBarbie319 is on a distinguished road
Question Essential Oils

Who uses them or has tried them?

My mom is a massage therapist and she's studying essential oils in school as well. She sent me a diffuser and several essential oils. I bought a peppermint, tea tree, and lavender. She sent me eucalyptus, grapefruit, lemon, clary sage, and geranium. We used tea tree when I was growing up but it wasn't the essential oil of it. I've been using clary sage in the diffuser at night to help us sleep since I have sleeping issues. I'm so glad I started using them too!
Old 05-11-2013, 04:28 PM

SuperPetite will become famous soon enough
I used to manage an aromatherapy store for several years. I use essential oils all the time! Remember to never apply pure essential oils to the skin without diluting them first except for Tea Tree or Lavender. Peppermint is a natural stimulant and will help keep you alert! Also if you dilute it, you can mix it with your lavender and eucalyptus and use as a natural headache remedy. Tea tree is naturally antibacterial, anti viral, etc. use it on pimples, during colds and flu, for cleaning. Lavender is a natural sedative, use in the bedroom for a better sleep. Lavender also helps calm anxiety and when used on the skin it is a natural anti inflammatory!

AltBarbie likes this.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:54 PM

Benjamin is on a distinguished road
Essentials oils are best for every kind of use for your health and also your body massage i am using Oilganic Oil for my body massage whenever i feel pain in my knees or any part of my body i do massage with this oil which is very best and have all the pure and fresh seeds which make this oil quality i would recommend you to also use this oil for your good health
Old 09-20-2013, 09:40 PM

heyhey-dd is on a distinguished road
I'm going in for my BA on Wednesday and although I plan to fill my prescriptions, I'd like to start off managing my pain with essential oils...
I haven't seen any recipes or anything pertaining the use of oils after the BA. If you have any useful info regarding WI after a BA, pleasssssse share!
Thanks so much!!!