Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BoobsAndLoubs

Best way to remove body hair?

Old 03-19-2013, 03:44 PM

uglyfemmeclub is on a distinguished road
Best way to remove body hair?

I used to have no problem with Nair or Veet, but recently they both make me break out. I'm a little anal retentive about removing hair... Even the little blonde hairs on my shoulders have got to go. Any suggestions?
Old 03-22-2013, 07:11 AM

CindyW is on a distinguished road
Personally, I'm using wax and razors where I can't use wax.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:29 AM

LizaBowl will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by uglyfemmeclub View Post
I used to have no problem with Nair or Veet, but recently they both make me break out. I'm a little anal retentive about removing hair... Even the little blonde hairs on my shoulders have got to go. Any suggestions?
I really like laser hair removal. The only issue is that its pretty pricey and kind of painful. But i got amazing results!!! It didn't get rid of all of my hair forever but even a year later my hair is significantly less where I got my treatments.

I don't have to wax very often and it is less painful. I would def get laser hair removal again because it helps with maintenance.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:38 PM

uglyfemmeclub is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LizaBowl View Post
I really like laser hair removal. The only issue is that its pretty pricey and kind of painful. But i got amazing results!!! It didn't get rid of all of my hair forever but even a year later my hair is significantly less where I got my treatments.

I don't have to wax very often and it is less painful. I would def get laser hair removal again because it helps with maintenance.
I got laser hair removal a few years ago. The results didn't last very long. It's too expensive for me to get it again.

Has anyone tried an epillator?
Old 04-07-2013, 12:41 AM

BoobsAndLoubs is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by uglyfemmeclub View Post
I got laser hair removal a few years ago. The results didn't last very long. It's too expensive for me to get it again.

Has anyone tried an epillator?
An epilator is WONDERFUL!!! I use it for my underarms, neck, belly and lower back. For my face I either get it waxed or threaded. Lately I have been getting threaded because the wax is just ripping my skin, ugh! I know I sound like a hair monkey but I'm really not! Haha! Like yourself, I can't stand hair on my body! I shave my arms, legs and bikini everyday and for vacations, I'll get a brazilian.

This is the epilator I use from Bed, Bath & Beyond: http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/prod...FWFyQgod4lAAUg

It's a little pricey, but you can always use one of the 20% off coupons. I love the results and the hair grows back very thin and light.

alexis31 likes this.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:22 PM

SuperPetite will become famous soon enough
Ive been using the Emjoi Optima epilator for about 8 years now, havent shaved or waxed and I love it. I barely have any hair left on my armpits or legs and if there is hair....its suuuuuper fine now.