Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By envious in iowa

Feeling BLAH!!

Old 04-11-2013, 02:00 PM

2013April19 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Feeling BLAH!!

So I'm 1 week & 1 day out from surgery. I've had to stop taking all my supplements (multivitamin, fish oil, etc)... I've noticed the last couple of days that I don't have as much energy, even though I've been working out every day... What helps, that we CAN take/do this close to surgery??
Old 04-11-2013, 02:05 PM
Envious NO MORE!!

envious in iowa is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 2013April19 View Post
So I'm 1 week & 1 day out from surgery. I've had to stop taking all my supplements (multivitamin, fish oil, etc)... I've noticed the last couple of days that I don't have as much energy, even though I've been working out every day... What helps, that we CAN take/do this close to surgery??
Hmm....my ps had me start taking supplements at the 2 weeks before surgery point. Multi-vitamin with no selenium and vit a and c for immuno-support. He gave me a whole list of things I shouldn't take which would interfere with blood clotting and that was the fish oil, ibuprofen, etc.

I did a lot of juicing and eating super clean before and felt great, but don't fret. It will be here and gone before you know it. Enjoy the anticipation!

2013April19 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to envious in iowa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2013, 02:43 PM

2013April19 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by envious in iowa View Post
Hmm....my ps had me start taking supplements at the 2 weeks before surgery point. Multi-vitamin with no selenium and vit a and c for immuno-support. He gave me a whole list of things I shouldn't take which would interfere with blood clotting and that was the fish oil, ibuprofen, etc.

I did a lot of juicing and eating super clean before and felt great, but don't fret. It will be here and gone before you know it. Enjoy the anticipation!
My husband suggested juicing too! I eat really clean now... I have a couple of books for different juices... They're a little dusty as I haven't used the juicer in a few months... LOL! Great suggestion, thanks!