Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree6Likes

First run post BA!

Old 04-29-2013, 04:50 PM

Beany is on a distinguished road
First run post BA!

I did it! A little over 3 weeks post op. i was slow mo at like a 11 min mile pace and I only did one, but I did it! I could have gone further, but I decided to ease into it slowly. I think I will increase milage by 0.5 per day until 3 or 4 miles, then work on speed again. I'm not a distance runner or anything, but I typically get in about 15 miles per week.

It was definitely a weird sensation at first, but I got used to it about 5 mins in. It almost felt like rocks scraping on my breastbone/upper ribcage, but it subsided.

I then switched to the stairclimber to keep the sweat going but limit the bounce . It feels good to be getting back to working out!

What other new boobie friendly exercises do you do?
The Following User Says Thank You to Beany For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2013, 04:55 PM

jazzycali is on a distinguished road
So I'm going to the gym today as well. I'm a little scared on the running part so I was going to try the stairmaster. I see that your surgery was 04/05 same as mine.

I will see how it goes tonight...I was also planning in working on legs maybe some squats/lounges.

I'm a little scared on the bouncing part.

Beany likes this.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:03 PM

Beany is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jazzycali View Post
So I'm going to the gym today as well. I'm a little scared on the running part so I was going to try the stairmaster. I see that your surgery was 04/05 same as mine.

I will see how it goes tonight...I was also planning in working on legs maybe some squats/lounges.

I'm a little scared on the bouncing part.
I was scared to start running too. It was really mental for me to do it. Actually, the thing that got me going was a great song came on Pandora and I just had to run...hahahaha!

I've been doing squats and lunges (weightless, unless you count my own fat a$$ ) since last week and that was going well. I've also been doing lower ab work, but once I feel my pecs trying to get involved, I stop. They eventually need to join in the fun, but I'm not ready yet

The stairclimber really is a hidden gem that I never thought about using until now. But boy, do I sweat!! I think I'm going to continue to incorporate it into my workouts.

Good luck tonight!
Old 04-30-2013, 10:10 AM

hmc76 is on a distinguished road
I guess I just haven't found the right sports bra yet...but I can't tolerate jogging yet The girls just bounce a little too much and just don't feel good while running...any tips on a GOOD sports bra for BIG BOOBS? I'm at a 32G/32H right now...kinda in between, but looking like an H more and more every day...
Old 04-30-2013, 10:42 AM

RunningWife is on a distinguished road
Loveeeeee!!!
I am doing the same plan, increasing my mileage 1st & then i plan too add 2 additional tempo runs a week to increase my time again. I started with 1.5 miles and am adding 1/2 mile a week. After my run I'm doing the recumbent bike on high resist to =60min of cardio.

I started back on heaver weights for my leg workouts & just light weight biceps, triceps & shoulders. I was trying to do more circuit style exercises on my lifting days like squat, lunge, burpees. Or deadlift, step ups, mt. Climbers. That way I try and keep my cardio up.

I am 100% with you on pure joy over being back at my gym routine! It feels great!! Good luck!!!!

Beany likes this.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:22 PM
We can not control the winds but we can adjust our sails

sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light
Before you know it, you'll be back into your reg routine!

Personally, it was mentally difficult taking time off from exercising.. I knew my body would be fine having a couple wks leisure but I just had to wrap my mind around it! But not to worry, you will make up for it when your fully recovered! Glad to be back

Beany likes this.