Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By KayKay1206
  • 1 Post By TexasMom

good flat iron suggestions?

Old 05-21-2013, 09:24 AM

foxtrot is on a distinguished road
Question good flat iron suggestions?

So I always use a chi. For some reason these seem to be the only flat irons that work on my hair i think mine is almost dead, and I would love to try something new? does anyone have. Any suggestions of one better than a Chi?
☆♡☆♡
Old 05-21-2013, 09:37 AM

calicarly is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by foxtrot View Post
So I always use a chi. For some reason these seem to be the only flat irons that work on my hair i think mine is almost dead, and I would love to try something new? does anyone have. Any suggestions of one better than a Chi?
☆♡☆♡
GHD's I've owned both the slimline and the thick salon version and the thick one keeps my very thick for blonde hair straight no matter what. I love em .
Look em up. Been using them for 3 years or so only replaced them once and my slimline ones were still in near mint condition so I sold em on eBay . Good luck !
The Following User Says Thank You to calicarly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 12:08 PM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
BabyLiss Pro Nano Titanium!! I was an avid CHI user, then it died. i was introduced to the BabyLiss and i will never use another kind of straightener!! titanium plates, heat adjuster. i live in very humid SETX and within minutes of walking outside my hair would frizz with the CHI. with the BabyLiss, i can stand outside all day and night with the heaviest moisture in the air, and i still look like i JUST straightened my hair! i have thick, coarse, kinky mexican girl hair! when i go get my hair cut, the stylist is always so shocked at how thick my hair is after she washes and dries it cause i came in with "thin" hair.

foxtrot likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to KayKay1206 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 12:21 PM

Emron is on a distinguished road
After my 2nd Chi stopped working I bought a Rusk flat iron. Have had it for 3 years and no problems. I use it everyday and have 3 girls that I use it on. The salon I worked in recommended it. Found it at Ulta
The Following User Says Thank You to Emron For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2013, 12:23 PM

TexasMom is on a distinguished road
I also use the Babyliss Pro titanium - I have crazy curly thick hair and it gets my hair smooth and straight!! It works great!!! It has a temp setting to which is great for different hair types.

I had always used a Chi and my hairstylist had me switch. I also use kerastase elixir ultime and it protects my hair and keeps it extremely smooth & frizz free!!!

KayKay1206 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to TexasMom For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2013, 07:47 AM
www.thecupwashalffull.wor dpress.com

mlrohr is on a distinguished road
I love my Sedu! http://www.folica.com/tools/flat-iro...at-proof-pouch
The Following User Says Thank You to mlrohr For This Useful Post: