Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree13Likes

Belly button piercing...

Reply Subscribe
Old 06-06-2013, 02:35 AM

Haydee is on a distinguished road
Question Belly button piercing...

Has anyone had thereís done ? Iíve been thinking of getting mine done but Iíve got a really low pain threshold and was wondering how much it will hurt if I go ahead with it...?
Old 06-06-2013, 02:39 AM
Happy Wife, Happy Life!!!

mom*wife*nurse will become famous soon enough
The actual piercing didn't hurt but it was a bit sore for a few days afterwards.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Lovemy boobs likes this.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:40 AM

Adriennexxo is on a distinguished road
I've had mine sense I was 12 or 13 lol and just recently made my mom get it around her 50th bday! The piercing isn't bad, goes by super fast. It just stings a little and is a little sore for a couple days. Not too bad
Old 06-09-2013, 08:40 PM
~DrEaMiNg Of 1000 cC's~

BlueEyedDevil will become famous soon enough BlueEyedDevil will become famous soon enough
I have it, I didn't think it hurt.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:00 AM

BellaLee is on a distinguished road
I thought it was a lot less painful than my ears, and that wasn't anything. But it is sore for awhile. Honestly it will be sore off and on for several months. It can take up to 18 months to completely heal! That doesn't mean you will be in pain for that long. It just effects what you wear for awhile! I like mine! P.S. make sure you keep it clean and take care of it to avoid infection.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:29 AM

mrsgarfield is on a distinguished road
I've had mine done for a god few years now and it really doesn't hurt getting it done to be honest I thought that the clamp they put on before the pierce it was worse but it still really didn't hurt... afterwards it can be a little sore but its really not that bad

19 years old
1 beautiful son
5.3 and around 115 lbs
A really small 32a hoping to become 32d
Old 06-10-2013, 06:35 AM

Aj13 is on a distinguished road
I used to have over 30 piercing s everywhere but my nipples were done and I had 4 in my belly button the clamp hurts worse than the piercing and use bactine to clean it not alcohol or peroxide
Old 06-26-2013, 02:47 PM

beccabear is on a distinguished road
It didn't hurt me too much, more than my nose and ears but bearable, it takes a few seconds to get the needle through though because there's more skin to go through than somewhere like the ears. The bad bit is I only had mine in for a couple of years, and 4/5 years later I still have such a bad scar it looks like I took it out yesterday, but I can't get another one back through! It's horrible and ruins the look of my tummy
Old 06-28-2013, 06:15 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
I've had my belly button pierced twice - both times I almost passed out. It was cute...until I got pregnant. I'm a wuss...I know. But I'll gladly give up access to a vein so the anesthesiologist can knock me out for my BA!

Do it - just DO NOT look while they are doing it!! Occupy yourself with your phone instead

Lovemy boobs likes this.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:26 PM

angeleyes is on a distinguished road
The gal that did my navel piercing applied a topical ointment to numb the area and It didn't hurt at all, but I went in there expecting worse. If you get someone who is experienced and knows what they are doing, then the experience should be bearable.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 06-28-2013, 06:54 PM

kiki89 is on a distinguished road
I got mine done when I was 18. It hurt for the second it took to pierce the hole and it surprised me but it wasn't too bad. It was sore and swollen for, I can't remember exactly, but a few days to a week... I'd freak out if someone went to hug me or pass me something at waist level haha.

After two kids though the hole is saggy and looks like I have a second belly button =( BUT I wear a barbell that has three butterflies that dangle down from the top (rather than the bottom like most) and covers the wrinkly sag of the hole AND my bellybutton so it still looks pretty good.

Lovemy boobs likes this.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:35 PM
Bloom where you are planted !

redrose1 is on a distinguished road
I was going to get mine last week, always wanted one...but my DH told me he did not want me too have one. We had a girl on our boat this week end and she had one and I thought it was so sexy and I know my DH was admiring her and I said now can I get my piecing...he said no...bummer. Do now to work on the tattoo...
Old 06-28-2013, 08:19 PM

OhHayyy is on a distinguished road
I got mine done when I was 15. It really didn't hurt bad and it was over very quickly. It was kind of sore that day, but I went out jet skiing and knee boarding the next day and was completely fine.

Eta: when I got pregnant, I got a nasty looking stretch mark right above where the hole is, so now I just wear a bar that has a cute something another at the top so it covers it

kiki89 likes this.

Last edited by OhHayyy; 06-28-2013 at 08:20 PM. Reason: See above
Old 06-28-2013, 08:39 PM
Ready for new girls

Beachbum75 is on a distinguished road
I've had mine done for 13 years. It only stung. It was sore a few days. I have several other piercings and 4 tattoos. The belly button was a breeze.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:14 PM

DeePlus2 is on a distinguished road
I've had mine for over 8 years and i dont think it hurt much. Even after my pregnancy i was able to put it right back in. It does sting for like 3days, but other than that, you should be fine ((:
Old 07-01-2013, 08:18 PM

spicychic is on a distinguished road
Ive had mine pierced for 10 yrs now...it didnt hurt that bad but mine got infected and it took months to heal...ugh! But since then I have had no problems with it and I would miss it if I didnt have it!!!
Old 07-01-2013, 08:18 PM

Nena93 is on a distinguished road
I had it done, for me it only hurt during the actually piercing. It was sore for a few days but other than that it was fine.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:26 PM

littlebean is on a distinguished road
This post total brought back memories of the Areosmith (sp?) Video with Alicia Silverstone and my best friend and I sitting with ice cubes and safety pins piercing our belly buttons :-).

The piercing is long gone but it wasn't that bad if I recall. I've been thinking about doing it again bc it did leave a little scar...kinda an indent where it was...and after 5 kids I don't like the way it looks sometimes. I'm still debating:-). I wouldn't do it by myself if I do it again yhough...totally going to a shop!

Lovemy boobs likes this.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:29 PM

Tigergirl23 is on a distinguished road
I got mine done on my 18th birthday! The clamp holding my skin definitely hurt worse than the needle. I was taken by surprise and it stung for a moment but the pain was very minimal. After he put in the jewelry and I got up it didn't hurt at all! I had more soreness when I got my cartilage in my upper ear pierced.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:30 PM
Momma

Momma1212 is on a distinguished road
During what I called my midlife crisis I got it done at 31.
Piercing does not hurt, recovery is just sore, clothes might rub n hurt a little, but no biggy!
Oh yes I still have it
Reply Subscribe