Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree4Likes

got the boobs... now I want the body!

Old 06-19-2013, 01:19 PM

skinniminni is on a distinguished road
got the boobs... now I want the body!

I've been waiting and waiting for my pre pregnancy tummy to just magically reappear.

It ain't gonna happen. I'm going to have to work for it (boo hoo) lol.

So, starting today I've cut back on the coffee, drinking tons of water and I've been doing crunches. (I don't eat junk food so that's not the issue)

I have loose skin on my stomach from back to back pregnancies. Its gotten A LOT better on its own but I'm sick of waiting. It's mostly right around my belly button.

I'd also like to get some definition on my little legs.

Any abdominal exercises, leg & thighs, butt exercises you name it! Any advice would be sooooo appreciated!

Xo's!

currvyj likes this.
Old 06-19-2013, 01:22 PM

HeidiDelighty is on a distinguished road
When you go to the gym, do 4 sets of 30 on the leg press machine, no weight. For the first week. Then reduce to 3 sets 30 reps add 10 to 25 lbs each side. If its too easy or you aren't sore adjust the weight or do more reps.
Every time I do legs I do - leg press, leg extension (50 to 60 lbs, but started at 40, always 30 reps.. It burns the fat faster and sculpts). Do squats, lunges.. Jumping jacks..
These are just a few that have given me great leg definition
Old 06-19-2013, 01:23 PM

Btw squats alone are a miracle exercise for your butt and legs

skinniminni likes this.
Old 06-19-2013, 01:54 PM

Thank you, Heidi!
Old 06-19-2013, 01:58 PM

Since I've been doing abs today I should do legs tomorrow right?
Old 06-19-2013, 02:09 PM
We can not control the winds but we can adjust our sails

sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light sty@homemom is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by skinniminni View Post
I've been waiting and waiting for my pre pregnancy tummy to just magically reappear.

It ain't gonna happen. I'm going to have to work for it (boo hoo) lol.

So, starting today I've cut back on the coffee, drinking tons of water and I've been doing crunches. (I don't eat junk food so that's not the issue)

I have loose skin on my stomach from back to back pregnancies. Its gotten A LOT better on its own but I'm sick of waiting. It's mostly right around my belly button.

I'd also like to get some definition on my little legs.

Any abdominal exercises, leg & thighs, butt exercises you name it! Any advice would be sooooo appreciated!

Xo's!
I do a combination of things; I run, sit-ups & squats w/light weights.. But if you are not a runner and want tight glutes & leg definition try the old time favourite; Squats!
You don't need a gym membership either, do it at home for free and it will get your buns & legs defined also good for the hamstrings
Trust me, it works

skinniminni likes this.
Old 06-19-2013, 02:22 PM

Waitedsolong is on a distinguished road
After two kids, I was hoping to get my per-pregnancy stomach back too. After doing Insanity and fitness blender, my stomach is more tone, but not where I want it to be, so these programs may help. So I am doing lipo to take me all the way.Look to a dermatologist or cosmetologist for the loose skin, there are so many treatments now a days, that can help tighten the skin. Just in case you are not familiar, fitness blender is a free program on youtube, where they do everything from weight training, HITT, to yoga.

skinniminni likes this.
Old 06-19-2013, 02:41 PM

Thanks, girls. I don't have too much free time on my hands. I'm a SAHM of two. My husband is gone from sun up til sun down. I get an hour or so of down time when they nap. So I'll be doing as much as I can here at home.
Old 06-19-2013, 02:43 PM

Since I've been doing abs today I should do legs tomorrow right?
Do abs everyday after ever workout and start your workout with 10 mins warmup on treadmill or elliptical
Old 06-19-2013, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Waitedsolong View Post
After two kids, I was hoping to get my per-pregnancy stomach back too. After doing Insanity and fitness blender, my stomach is more tone, but not where I want it to be, so these programs may help. So I am doing lipo to take me all the way.Look to a dermatologist or cosmetologist for the loose skin, there are so many treatments now a days, that can help tighten the skin. Just in case you are not familiar, fitness blender is a free program on youtube, where they do everything from weight training, HITT, to yoga.
Be careful with lipo, it gave me MORE loose skin
Old 06-28-2013, 06:07 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks, girls. I don't have too much free time on my hands. I'm a SAHM of two. My husband is gone from sun up til sun down. I get an hour or so of down time when they nap. So I'll be doing as much as I can here at home.
Walking lunges, squats, and a little thing I like to call "sixes"

Lay down on the floor, arms to your side. Raise your legs about 2 ft off the floor and lower your legs every 6 inches until your feet are a couple inches off the ground and start lifting your legs every 6 inches until your feet are back to 2 ft or so off the ground. Do this as many times as you possibly can. You can put a rolled hand towel under your neck if you feel any pain and you can put your hands under bottom. Don't hold your breath! I always seem to forget to breathe.

Check out the 30 day squat challenge - I swear, my butt has lifted at least 2 inches! I have a small frame and had a case of the disappearing butt hahaha