Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By boobienooobie
  • 2 Post By redrose1
  • 2 Post By dj2012

Fitness fanatics pllzzzz help!!

Old 06-26-2013, 07:42 PM
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;116/st/201

Icuperven is on a distinguished road
Red face Fitness fanatics pllzzzz help!!

Hey ladies, im after some advice as i just dont kno wat to do... I had bubba almost 3yrs ago n put on 40kg, i lost 30 then put on 10 n in the last 2.5 months have lost 15kgs by clean eating, small portions plenty of water no sugar and incorporating 3days cardio, squats, situps, crunches n push ups EVERY day! Problem is i have 15sleeps till my ba n still really wanna loose the last 5kgs! Or at least get rid of that stubborn lower belly fat!! Ive got a tiny waist, was gifted with booty, thighs n hips so im def not skinny but then my belly under my belly button just sticks out heaps... Before bubba i had a flat tummy with a lil definition. Wat can i do to get rid of it, tone it, tighten it cause everything ive been doing in last 3months ive lost 11cm from that area but last 3weeks just wont budge. So any tips, tricks or excercises i should b doing i will b 4eva grateful xx
Old 07-08-2013, 09:42 PM
Love my new Ta-ta's!!

boobienooobie is on a distinguished road
Losing weight is really tough and it takes time, but there are a lot of things you can do so no worries! Eating healthy and proportioned food is huuuge help. Lots of veggies and fish (or white meat chicken if you dislike fish) I like tilapia and I just bake it in the oven with different seasonings.. mrs dash doesn't have salt so that's a good one to use.

When eating salad, always use spinach. Iceburg lettuce has zero nutrition and does nothing for your body. Soy milk has a lot of sugar so I stick to skim or 1% milk. I like to eat 7 or 8 small meals a day... breakfast oatmeal, or eggwhites or something like that, snacks are handfuls of almonds, granola, or veggies. Lunch and dinner I have fish, tuna, or chicken breast with veggies. I try to limit fruits because of sugar.

As for fitness, walking on treadmill at FULL incline at speed 2.5 burns more fat than running. Each step you should flex your entire leg ip to your butt. For an extra burn I flex my abs as well.

Lift. Lifting weights will burn calories even after you are finished.

Work different muscles everyday. Today I worked my arms, tomorrow I will work my legs, day after is back. This way you don't overdo it and ruin your performance. Work abs every other day or every third day.

(Different days lifting schedule below)
Monday-chest
Tuesday-back
Wednesday-legs
Thursday-shoulders
Friday-arms
(Just ideas but this is what I do)
Some days I work calves in with shoulders because my thighs and butt are too worked on leg day and I want to walk the next day haha

Diet is key though.. and if you do all of this it should definitely improve your body. Always push yourself though and even though being in the gym with dudes sounds intimidating, they will think its awesome your in there trying and I bet there will be someone there to help ya out if you need it. Hope this helps! Good luck!

Icuperven and Lovemy boobs like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to boobienooobie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 05:49 AM
Bloom where you are planted !

redrose1 is on a distinguished road
You may want to concentrate on this after your BA. I see it is so close ! Check out the Paleo Diet thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to redrose1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2013, 08:03 AM

dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough dj2012 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by redrose1 View Post
You may want to concentrate on this after your BA. I see it is so close ! Check out the Paleo Diet thread.
I'm going to have to agree with redrose here. What you're after takes time and 2 weeks is not going to get you there. Use the next 2 weeks prepping your body with clean foods (paleo style ) which you need to continue on through your post recovery period and onwards. This will all help you achieve your goal long term. Eating this way will help you recover faster and once you've gotten the green light from your ps to start training, then add the exercise part to help tone your body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to dj2012 For This Useful Post: