Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redrose1

Lost my mojo

Old 07-10-2013, 02:55 PM

xoxfreckles is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Lost my mojo

So. I'm feeling like after I get my surgery I'm going to end up looking like a fat chick with big boobs. I'm hardcore struggling with getting back on track since I broke up with the guy I was dating a month ago. I was doing really well, I had so much progress and now I can't seem to get back on board. I was eating clean, and sticking to my workouts 100%. I feel bloaty and gross and just not hopeful at all. I lost my mojo. I feel like I have this constant fear of not being good enough for people or myself and I've been having a lot of anxiety recently. Usually I'm pretty confident and have my head screwed on ok but I just lost my groove and I'm totally worried I'm going to regress and/or not reaching my goal and looking like a hot mess. Going to my parents for a week was great, my workouts rocked then even if my eating didn't. I pr-ed in squats and leg presses and just generally kicked ass- and got asked out. I'm sorry- I'm ranting. I just looked at myself in the mirror and am not at all happy with myself right this minute but I'm too tired and blah and meh feeling to do anything about it this second. PLUS I've had my period going on 1.5 weeks, and I'm not even on my sugar pills for 3 days so wtf. Idk. Help.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:37 PM
Bloom where you are planted !

redrose1 is on a distinguished road
You can rant here. We all go through moments like these. Big Hug ! I go through days and weeks of feeling unworthy (see the thread about hating your body) and others do too. When I get this way I keep on working out, clean up my diet, do something nice for myself...like a facial, massage .....sit on the water and have a nice glass of wine,...read and enjoy life.

This week end I was feeling so fat and miserable cuz I gained 5 pounds and we had a boat tie off party to go too...sucks....and my friend showed up (not seen since end of last summer ) prancing around my husband in her bikini, announcing she lost 17 pounds....but my DH was more amused than turned on...so to get over it I sat next to her on the boat flotilla party....in my skimpy top bikini with my 32G boobies and she said I should hide my girls as she is flat and could not compete with them... and I told her she should hide her tiny body because mine is bigger than hers...lol...we laughed and it is GOOD......

find something to laugh about....

*pAnache* likes this.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:51 AM

MISS-ELLE is on a distinguished road
Sorry you are feeling like crap, life throws you ups and downs it sucks but feeling down shows your a normal human with feelings not a robot. There's so much pressure on women to look perfect, have perfect relationships and a career and it can all get too much. I can totally sympathise with you hun, i suffer with anxiety and have been single 3 years over which time I've been on a string of awful dates and been led on. Its hard, you should always vent though, never keep it in. Don't be too hard on yourself and try to think of the positives - amazing boobies for a start! No matter how bad things seem there's always someone worse off, chin up xx