Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Generous

3 month Latisse update with before and after! :-)

Old 03-01-2014, 08:15 PM
Everything's bigger in Texas ;-)

Generous is on a distinguished road
Talking 3 month Latisse update with before and after! :-)

I've been using my free Latisse that I got from my ps after my ba for the last 3 months and I must say the results are amazing. I have a bottle of the generic carbaprost ready for when I run out of the Latisse. I'm now putting it on 4-5 nights a week and am still seeing growth. Wanted to put a pic on without any mascara so others could see the changes.

First picture is the before and the second is at 3 months.

Chive likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 03-15-2014, 12:35 AM

baby1127 is on a distinguished road
That looks great! How exactly did you apply it?

I started applying careprost a week ago and can't wait to see results. Today my coworkers asked if my eyelashes were fake cuz they're long and curly espeocly with mascara. I'm hoping to get them thicker so I won't need mascara.
Old 03-15-2014, 06:08 AM
jjontario

JJOntario is on a distinguished road
I love your lashes...they look amazing! I am thinking about trying it is a well as I hate the feel of mascara and the "raccoon eyes" in the morning when your too tired to take it off at night. I am just wondering about the cost? Also you look awesome in that black dress!
Old 03-15-2014, 08:47 AM

shygirl66 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by gensing82 View Post
I've been using my free Latisse that I got from my ps after my ba for the last 3 months and I must say the results are amazing. I have a bottle of the generic carbaprost ready for when I run out of the Latisse. I'm now putting it on 4-5 nights a week and am still seeing growth. Wanted to put a pic on without any mascara so others could see the changes.

First picture is the before and the second is at 3 months.

baby1127, how long was it before you started seeing results. I was thinking about asking my PS about starting Latisse. I have short sparse lashes.
Old 03-15-2014, 08:52 PM
Everything's bigger in Texas ;-)

Generous is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by baby1127 View Post
That looks great! How exactly did you apply it?

I started applying careprost a week ago and can't wait to see results. Today my coworkers asked if my eyelashes were fake cuz they're long and curly espeocly with mascara. I'm hoping to get them thicker so I won't need mascara.
I just put two drops on the brush at the same time and then apply to my upper lash line right at the base of the lashes. Then I but what's left on my eyebrows.

That's the amazing thing is that I finally have eyebrows again. Mine had become so sparse I had to heavily pencil them in and finally got permanent makeup because they were so thin. Not any more!! :-)

Originally Posted by JJOntario View Post
I love your lashes...they look amazing! I am thinking about trying it is a well as I hate the feel of mascara and the "raccoon eyes" in the morning when your too tired to take it off at night. I am just wondering about the cost? Also you look awesome in that black dress!
You can just order the generic latisse online and it is so much cheaper. A bottle of the Careprost is about $25-35 is essentially the same thing as latisse just the generic version.

And thank you for the compliment :-) :-)

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE