Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Tony Horton's 10 minute trainer

Old 04-13-2014, 02:17 PM

veronica88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Tony Horton's 10 minute trainer

Has anyone here used this video series? I like the idea of it because if you are tight on time you can literally do 10-12 minutes but you can also stack workouts, mixing and matching to whatever length you choose. The video series has gotten mostly great reviews on amazon, sparkpeople and myfitnesspal.

My question before ordering it for anyone who has tried it: is it boob friendly? I'm pretty careful not to bounce and jump around too much and of course I never work chest. From what I've seen there's an focus on full body movements and naturally some bouncing but seems like it would be okay and I could skip parts that were too much.
Old 07-14-2014, 09:45 AM

RestlessAntics is on a distinguished road
Sorry, can't give you advice directly about Tony Horton's 10 minute trainer, but I did do P90X and loooveeed it. I personally would trust anything Tony Horton puts out--he really knows what he's doing. Keep us updated if you get it! I'm currently looking at getting Chalene's (another BeachBody trainer) PiYo series that just came out.