Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By sexys
  • 1 Post By LuPa
  • 2 Post By elizal19

Eyelash Extentions

Old 04-18-2014, 02:48 PM

DMA031 is on a distinguished road
Eyelash Extentions

I am sooo excited! Tomorrow I am getting eyelash extensions for the first time
A girl I work with has them & they look amazing, so I found a groupon to go to the same girl she uses. The groupon is good for the first time putting the set on & 1 touch-up. After that it will be $50 + tip a month if I want to continue....quite a lot, but figured I would be able to tell if it's worth it after 2 months!

I just think it will be so great to not have to worry about makeup so much! Just wake up & look pretty good

Any ladies on here have them? Thoughts??
Old 04-18-2014, 02:53 PM

sexys is on a distinguished road
You are going to love them! I have them! They are so addicting! Love waking up with beautiful long curly lashes. I always look like I have makeup on my eyes.
Enjoy!

DMA031 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to sexys For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2014, 11:32 AM

DMA031 is on a distinguished road
Yes! They're awesome....I highly recommend them...I haven't even had them 24 hours yet, but I adore them!
Old 04-25-2014, 02:51 PM

HotMagenta will become famous soon enough HotMagenta will become famous soon enough
I liked them, kinda. But I wear glasses while Im at home and mine were so long they kept hitting my glasses and I had to wear my glasses down on my nose when I wanted to wear them lol.
Another downside, my eyes hurt like hell for the first while, I must have sensitive eyes..were red for like a week after getting them.
Another thing, when I wore makeup, I found the eyeshadow fall out would land on the lashes and it was hard to remove the fall out ..so they wouldnt be as black...and it was kinda a pain but remove makeup too.
But there are definitely advantages too

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-25-2014, 05:59 PM

NurseGirl86 is on a distinguished road
I've been getting them for about a year now- love em!!!! Worth the money 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-25-2014, 06:00 PM

NurseGirl86 is on a distinguished road
Oh and I wear glasses every day but don't have any issues with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-25-2014, 06:09 PM

BoobeeBabybear is on a distinguished road
I just got mine filled again today. They are def so worth the money.
Old 04-25-2014, 06:21 PM

KatieCakes is on a distinguished road
I adored mine! But I had a bad habit of pulling them out, so I'm taking a break right now!
Old 04-25-2014, 08:21 PM
αηα∂ιαη ρєαнєѕ αяє ѕωєєт

LuPa is on a distinguished road
I had them done a few times. I really did love them. Remember to "brush" them with a clean eyelash brush once in a while tho. (my girl provided one for me,) because they can twist sometimes and look really messy.

HellCatElla likes this.
Old 08-01-2014, 11:44 PM

elizal19 is on a distinguished road
I'm a Licensed Esthetician and certified eyelash artist. Make sure before getting them done that the artist doesn't use all one length and nothing thicker than a .15, anything higher or at a .20 can damage your natural lashes. Different lengths will create a fuller look. Make sure to wash your lashes at the base with a very gentle cleanser a few times a week to avoid any eye infections. Brush them lightly every morning after waking up and after every shower. No pulling or tugging as this can also damage your natural lash and growth cycle. Most importantly make sure they are trained and hold a certificate...too many girls and nail salons doing 'lash extensions' wrong like applying clusters with a very strong glue or using way too much glue and all your eyelash sticking together. Sanitary plays a role too, make sure their instruments are sterile. Avoid water for the first 24 hours and use oil free makeup on your face as oils and high steam can break down the adhesive bond faster.
Other than that, enjoy getting lash extensions. I LOVE doing them and seeing how happy my clients are afterwards!

LouisVLover and pinkfire78 like this.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:59 PM
Carpe Diem

Viktoriya is on a distinguished road
I LOVE LOVE LOVE eyelash extensions.

I wore them and filled them for a year straight a few years ago.

I'm a tummy sleeper so trying not to sleep on my face was a constant struggle! If you do then you will wake up with a big unfixable mess :S

I got the synthetic ones tho and you can really feel them. If they place them too close to your lash line it can sometimes feel like they are stabbing your eyelid when you blink.

I am looking into getting them done again but this time with Mink lashes, they are supposed to be softer (more like your real lashes) and they say they are easier to sleep on and you don't feel them as much. But they do come with a bigger price tag $150.00 for the first application and anywhere between $50.00-$75.00 for a fill every 3-4 weeks.

Just something to think about
Old 10-25-2014, 05:30 AM
Mrs13

Mrs13 is on a distinguished road
I got them they r great but getting them on is horrid if u can't sit still like me!