Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Red Light Therapy.

Old 05-24-2014, 06:38 AM

Amorris85 is on a distinguished road
Red Light Therapy.

Has anyone use red light therapy? I'm looking into it. It seems to have many benefits but I don't know anyone personally that has used it. I'm wondering how well it works and if it's worth it.
Old 06-08-2014, 04:23 PM

FridaBo is on a distinguished road
I used it. I think is good to stimulate collagen production.
Old 09-15-2014, 03:18 PM

Bongodrums will become famous soon enough Bongodrums will become famous soon enough
If you are referring to near or far infrared, I have been researching infrared saunas for their detox and beautification value. Very interesting. There is some debate in the health industry regarding near vs. far infrared. Seems like with either one, the key to results is consistent use. Seems like a better value (long term that is) to invest in your own device, whether its a full blown sauna or the bulbs themselves rather than overpaying an esthetician to do this for you (I was in the beauty industry and some services are way more expensive than they should be!). Dr. Lawrence Wilson has done good research on near infrared and has recommended some relatively inexpensive devices. Also, when I finally get my far infrared sauna (yay!) I will be purchasing from Rocky Mountain Saunas as they stand behind their product more than the more gimmicky companies. Hope this helps!