Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree29Likes

Belly fat issues!

Reply Subscribe
Old 06-06-2014, 12:40 PM

Boobieluv22 is on a distinguished road
Belly fat issues!

So, I just got these new Boobies and I'm so upset that I can't wear a bikini as the look great naked and little clothes. My stomach sticks out so much, it takes away from my girls! I a very small frame and seem to gain all my weight in the stomach. Maybe years of being addictive to coca cola, but I have given it up and mostly only drink tons of water and milk. How can I flatten out my stomach? Will doing crunches daily make any difference? I heard that it won't flatten it. My stomach has never been quite flat. I'm 5'1 and 105 pds

Any suggestions?

Omondieu and VALE500 like this.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:59 PM

TexasHulaGirl is just really nice TexasHulaGirl is just really nice TexasHulaGirl is just really nice TexasHulaGirl is just really nice
Smile

The best way to get a trim, flat tummy is with consistent exercise and a clean diet (no heavy carbs, no sugar, no fried foods), and maybe limit the dairy b/c it has a tendency to cause internal inflammation. And it's awesome that you have given up soda! That stuff is horrible : (

Work on cardio and weight training and of course ab work. There's lots of different ab exercises you can do to burn the tummy fat and get those muscles toned ; ) Standing ab work, floor work and weighted exercises ; )

You want to work all angles of the abs: upper, lower and obliques. And it will burn as you exercise and build up your muscle tone, but you don't stop when it starts burning, you stop when you're finished ; )

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...g+ab+exercises

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...wer+ab+workout

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...ue%27s+workout

Keep in mind that extra sugar makes us feel tired and run down. And when you exercise your body needs protein to help it build and repair the muscles ; ) Just stick to whatever exercise you do for at least 2 wks, and you will start to see a difference after only 10 workouts! : )
The Following User Says Thank You to TexasHulaGirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2014, 01:06 PM

I will try this. Thanks! I need to take care of it ASAP ! It hurts the Boobie look! I think since I'm so petite and my stomach sticks out it makes my girls look smaller.

QUESTION, do you think coffee also effects my stomach? Should I give it up as well? I have already given up coke, it's been about 2 months.

TexasHulaGirl likes this.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:13 PM

TexasHulaGirl is just really nice TexasHulaGirl is just really nice TexasHulaGirl is just really nice TexasHulaGirl is just really nice
Smile

From what I've heard and read, coffee is ok ; ) Unless you put a lot of milk and sugary creamer in it. But from what I've read, coffee is an antioxidant which is really good for you, just keep it down to 1-2 cups a day : )

I usually have one cup of coffee in the morning (1/2 coffee, 1/2 almond milk, and some vanilla extract and honey ).

I've also started making Green (iced) Tea w/ honey. Lots of antioxidants and helps keep you hydrated : )

PB Gal, joyful, FridaBo and 1 others like this.
Old 07-07-2014, 03:22 PM

bj420 is on a distinguished road
Coffee is good for you! Don't give it up just don't add any sugar. You are quite small at 5'1 and 105 lbs - did you recently have a baby? Since you are small but you say that your belly always sticks out it could be that you have intestinal issues,( caused by food allergies, use of antibiotics, use of oral contraceptives, etc.) that are causing bloating. What is your diet like?

Old 07-16-2014, 07:15 AM

My diet has been horrible. I eat anything and everything because I don't put on the weight. My pouch is not wide, just small and pokes out in the middle. I had a baby 11 years ago via c-section.
Old 07-16-2014, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Boobieluv22 View Post
My diet has been horrible. I eat anything and everything because I don't put on the weight. My pouch is not wide, just small and pokes out in the middle. I had a baby 11 years ago via c-section.
You might not think you're putting on the weight, but if you're eating habits are horrible like you say, then it's probably contributing to your belly pouch sticking out. And I agree w/ a pp who mentioned food allergies or something else that might be causing your intestinal bloating. You also want to make sure that you don't have any physical problems like muscle separation or hernias, those can contribute to the appearance of a belly pooch too.

Boobieluv22 likes this.
Old 07-16-2014, 09:02 AM

Honey003 is on a distinguished road
I have the same issues, it's hard having a tiny frame bc a little weight can look like a lot and usually ends up in the tummy area! Exercise helps me but my diet is usually the main factor. I try to avoid sweets/carbs but I have really bad discipline so I find eating tiny amounts of what I'm craving works. Of course doing this while eating healthy main meals. Like others said I would also try to ditch the milk, save your calories for food and avoid any inflammation!

Boobieluv22 likes this.
Old 07-16-2014, 02:18 PM

I know, it's just so hard to find a balance. I really don't eat that much junk but I do drink a lot of milk. I do about 45 min of exercise targeting my middle and lower body weekdays. Maybe I should start looking into other factors I never thought of like the allergies or muscle separation.

It has to be something cuz I've been like this for over 15 years and have never been able to get rid of it. It's like I try to fix it, then give up and then try again.....

So depressing
Old 07-16-2014, 02:30 PM

Smile

I know, it's just so hard to find a balance. I really don't eat that much junk but I do drink a lot of milk. I do about 45 min of exercise targeting my middle and lower body weekdays. Maybe I should start looking into other factors I never thought of like the allergies or muscle separation.

It has to be something cuz I've been like this for over 15 years and have never been able to get rid of it. It's like I try to fix it, then give up and then try again.....

So depressing
If you've been trying to get rid of the pooch for years then it definitely sounds like something is affecting you, and no amount of exercise can change that. You might want to consider doing an elimination 'diet' for a while and cutting out all milk and dairy products. If you have even a slight allergy to any of that stuff it can cause a lot of bloating. I had to figure that out the hard way too. I don't get the typical lactose intolerant symptoms from dairy, but I do get a lot of intestinal bloating from it. I had cut out all milk and cheese and yogurt, but I forgot that my Whey protein was considered dairy too (I know, DUH!). It was only recently that I found out that I'm allergic to whey protein...I just thought everyone got bloated from whey protein shakes. So I switched my protein powder to Egg White Protein and all my bloating went away.

Boobieluv22 likes this.
Old 07-16-2014, 03:03 PM

dal1970 is on a distinguished road
Give up the dairy, drink unsweetened soy or almond milk! it WILL help!

joyful and Boobieluv22 like this.
Old 07-22-2014, 08:55 AM

Thanks, ladies! I will try to cut out the dairy and see if that makes a difference. I had my surgeon look at it during my last visit and he said I would need to have a tummy tuck. He said I didn't really have any fat, just need some muscle repair from my pregnancy. Tummy tuck is too expensive right now.
Old 07-22-2014, 10:29 AM

RestlessAntics is on a distinguished road
If cutting out dairy doesn't help you, you may also be possibly somewhat gluten intolerent. I've found out recently that this is actually quite common--although not to the point of Celiac Disease--and may be your issue. To be gluten free, avoid grains and highly processed carbs.

Here's an interesting article about gluten bloat: http://www.dailyhiit.com/hiit-blog/h...t-fcking-real/

TexasHulaGirl and Boobieluv22 like this.
Old 09-15-2014, 05:12 PM

Bongodrums will become famous soon enough Bongodrums will become famous soon enough
If your fat is getting store mostly in your stomach area, that's because it's toxic fat. Some fats are healthy and they don't usually get stored there. Toxic materials like synthetic chemicals, hydrogenated oils, etc are stored around your midsection. That's why it's the hardest area of the body to lose weight. I'd recommend lots of detoxification, and coconut oil is said to target specifically stomach fat (2 or more tablespoons daily). Good luck!
Old 11-21-2014, 09:05 PM

hanzi333 is on a distinguished road
I am having the same issue. 5'5, 110lbs, no kids at all....
But I have bad eating habits as well.
Old 11-29-2014, 05:17 AM

BimboBarbie is on a distinguished road
Using corsets can help to get a flat stomach as well as regular exercise. Cardio is the best for loosing weight around that area, cardio three times a week for an hour should help to get rid of it. I have the same problem as you, the only place I really put weight on is around my stomach, but I've been doing the above for about a year and have noticed my stomach slimming down. I also try and make dinner the last thing I eat at night and if I have to have anything else at night then it's just fruit and water. Hope this helps you.
Old 11-29-2014, 09:28 AM

joyful has a spectacular aura joyful has a spectacular aura joyful has a spectacular aura
I have heard about "detoxification" but don't know where to find the best info on it. Any suggestions?

When I was in Mexico, I ate a lot of corn based food, whereas at home I never eat corn.

In Mexico, I got really bloated in my abdomen, especially in the middle part. The rest of my diet was pretty much unchanged.

I hadn't gained any weight, but I was definitely bigger and bloated looking in my pictures.

It didn't take long before I got back to normal when I returned home.
Old 12-02-2014, 10:55 AM

I've got to say that diet really is huge part of losing belly fat. I have been watching what I eat. I have reduced the amount of sugar, processed and junk food I eat. No more soda! I started eating at least one plain Greek yogurt daily and drinking all natural green tea. At first, I drank around 5 cups of tea a day, but had to reduce it to 1 or 2 a day because the weight was just falling off! I don't have weight to lose, only belly fat. It's so hard finding a balance in exercise and dieting to only target belly as I can't afford to lose weight anywhere else! I also work out Monday thru Friday in the morning after eating 2 eggs. Mostly abs and lunges. I can truly see a difference!

Old 12-02-2014, 11:29 AM
Fantastic Mrs. Fox

grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light
I've got to say that diet really is huge part of losing belly fat. I have been watching what I eat. I have reduced the amount of sugar, processed and junk food I eat. No more soda! I started eating at least one plain Greek yogurt daily and drinking all natural green tea. At first, I drank around 5 cups of tea a day, but had to reduce it to 1 or 2 a day because the weight was just falling off! I don't have weight to lose, only belly fat. It's so hard finding a balance in exercise and dieting to only target belly as I can't afford to lose weight anywhere else! I also work out Monday thru Friday in the morning after eating 2 eggs. Mostly abs and lunges. I can truly see a difference!
I totally agree. My belly was always a problem area, despite spending a ton of time in the gym doing core work and ab-specific exercise. I finally committed to changing my diet and cutting out all the crap I was eating (I was a big soda drinker, and loved carbs and sweets) and my belly totally transformed in about three months. Crazy how much diet affects that area, especially in women.
Old 12-02-2014, 11:47 AM

VALE500 is on a distinguished road
I had 4 kids in 4 years, gained too much weight and then lost it. I have skin excess and I think the only way to be flat is a tummy tuck, my PS didn't do two surgeries at the same time so I'm going to try with excercise but I'm afraid it won't work. Any experience on avoiding a tummy tuck with excercise? Is it possible?
Reply Subscribe