Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By justAsh4
  • 2 Post By YogaAddict

Yoga and breast implants

Old 07-18-2014, 07:23 AM

sweetpea5 is on a distinguished road
Yoga and breast implants

Hey guys! Can anyone that does yoga with boobie implants comment on this and let me know if has negatively affected your practice? Or how it has been for you just in general? I just started today and LOVE It!!!!
thanks loves!
Old 08-02-2014, 12:16 AM

LVLady is on a distinguished road
I recently have fallen in looooove with yoga and was wondering the same thing. I've also been wondering if it will be hard to do a lot of the poses that have me laying face down etc. my BA is in a few months

Sorry not much to add.. Just gotta follow this thread because I have been wondering this a lot lately!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 08-02-2014, 02:26 AM

justAsh4 is on a distinguished road
Hi, I do Shaun T's INSANITY.. it's not yoga but it has a lot of stretching and some yoga in it and I've not noticed anything being difficult. Doing it actually makes my boobs look better and perkier

I also have xl implants (see stats)

ATXMama and Bongodrums like this.
Old 08-02-2014, 08:38 AM

justalittleboob will become famous soon enough justalittleboob will become famous soon enough
Fellow yogi here and I would love to know the answer to this as well! I have been practicing since college and even more regularly (1-2x a week) for the last year and am bummed I have to take a long break. I keep seeing photos of people in arm balances wondering when I'll be able to do those again. Or practice handstand? I feel like it's going to be a while...
Old 08-02-2014, 10:04 AM

YogaAddict is a jewel in the rough YogaAddict is a jewel in the rough YogaAddict is a jewel in the rough
I am a fitness instructor and my core focus is vinyasa and power yoga. My implants are sub muscular and smallish (270 cc's) and they definitely have affected my practice... Pushup and flows are definitely not the same. I am very aware of what happens to my boobs (they push out) upon firing those pec muscles. I am still happy I got them, but it took me much longer to feel comfortable doing flows. Even now, I max at 15 at a time.

LVLady and ATXMama like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to YogaAddict For This Useful Post: