Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mrsgonzo

Disappointed in myself, but BA is making me healthier!

Old 07-21-2014, 06:17 PM

mrsgonzo is on a distinguished road
Smile Disappointed in myself, but BA is making me healthier!

So I quit smoking cold turkey 2 years ago. It really wasn't a problem for me, being that I'm an "all or nothing" type person (which is why I didn't & couldn't gradually quit) and I only smoked for 4 years (I'm almost 23 now). Since then, occasionally I would crave the physical aspect of smoking, like when I was stressed or having drinks. I would take a puff of a friend's and, thank God, it was nasty! Anyway, I got a vape a few months ago and use the liquid with nicotine. I'm very health conscious, so obviously I know better, but I didn't think I'd have an issue with using non-nicotine liquid starting today due to my BA being in 10 days. Anyway...I was disappointed in myself today when I realized I have become "addicted" to the nicotine, so I've decided I won't be buying liquid with nicotine even after my BA! I have a lot of will power and I know I can do it. Wish me luck oh and also, I haven't been able to lift weights for a while due to a low back injury, but my diet has been nearly perfect, especially now that my BA is so close! So if anyone has anything negative to at about my BA, I can tell them how it's made me healthier...and it's not their body or their business anyway! Lol!

RestlessAntics likes this.
Old 08-04-2014, 02:04 PM

missed is on a distinguished road
What is your diet like? I am trying to ramp up healthy habits before mine in Dec.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:28 AM

mrsgonzo is on a distinguished road
Hey sorry I just saw this! I eat "clean" the majority of the time. I've tried out different macro styles and I've found my body feels best when I keep it low carb, so I primarily get my carbs from vegetables and sometimes fruit. Lean meat, healthy fats (I LOVE almonds lol), and I pretty much only drink water and coffee. I'm also lactose and gluten intolerant so I stay away from those things