Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By peekaboo
  • 1 Post By TexasHulaGirl

Insanity before surgery?

Old 08-13-2014, 10:47 AM

Mommy2jp&al is on a distinguished road
Insanity before surgery?

Anyone doing the Insanity workout before their BA? I booked my surgery yesterday for 9/17; starting my 2nd round of Insanity today (even though it will only be about 5 weeks) since I know it be a while after before I can exercise at this level. So excited!!
Old 08-13-2014, 11:18 AM

peekaboo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Mommy2jp&al View Post
Anyone doing the Insanity workout before their BA? I booked my surgery yesterday for 9/17; starting my 2nd round of Insanity today (even though it will only be about 5 weeks) since I know it be a while after before I can exercise at this level. So excited!!
I've been reading some of the threads about fitness and BAs and I think you could do it before your BA, but you might want to lay off the pushups and any chest exercises they have in there prior to surgery because that may make your recovery harder. But I guess that also depends if you're getting overs or unders or RR, etc. Maybe this is something you might want to ask your PS about. But I've heard great things about the insanity program!!

TexasHulaGirl and Mommy2jp&al like this.
Old 08-13-2014, 12:48 PM

TexasHulaGirl is just really nice TexasHulaGirl is just really nice TexasHulaGirl is just really nice TexasHulaGirl is just really nice
Wink

Originally Posted by peekaboo View Post
I've been reading some of the threads about fitness and BAs and I think you could do it before your BA, but you might want to lay off the pushups and any chest exercises they have in there prior to surgery because that may make your recovery harder. But I guess that also depends if you're getting overs or unders or RR, etc. Maybe this is something you might want to ask your PS about. But I've heard great things about the insanity program!!
This^^^, it's definitely a good idea to stay in the best physical shape possible preBA, just modify the workouts to avoid chest work. Let your chest muscles relax instead ; ) But being fit and healthy prior to your surgery will help your recovery.

Mommy2jp&al likes this.