Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree22Likes
  • 1 Post By mango2014
  • 3 Post By Whiteprincess
  • 3 Post By SuperBoob
  • 3 Post By Warpaint
  • 4 Post By BooBitties
  • 1 Post By joyful
  • 1 Post By 12322
  • 3 Post By MissMarci
  • 1 Post By bikiniboobs
  • 1 Post By TexasHulaGirl
  • 1 Post By gottapoopy

how do I get my booty back?!

Old 11-07-2014, 06:15 AM
Finally getting BA! Fall 2015

mango2014 is on a distinguished road
how do I get my booty back?!

I'm a big booty kind of girl
The thing is, ever since I started this new sit-down job (2 mos) ago, I've become less active. And all that sitting around is causing me to get "spread" >_< i def do not want a big,flat butt! :O
Are squats the best exercise to remedy this? 30-day squat challenge?
It needs to be fully round again!!!!

TexasHulaGirl likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 11-07-2014, 09:09 AM

Whiteprincess is on a distinguished road
Yep ,squat your heart out Hun! Squat all the time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Whiteprincess For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2014, 01:21 PM
On Wednesdays we wear pink

SuperBoob is on a distinguished road
Squat challenge and spinning twice a week! After you're done with your squat challenge, start over but add weights.
I'm a big booty gal too and it's helped me. I also do electro fitness and that hurts like a b***h the next day so that must be working too.
Oh, and eat enough lean protein so the glute muscles can grow. This is all I've learned from my trainer cuz I'm a bit of lazy person lol!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperBoob For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2014, 11:45 AM

Warpaint is on a distinguished road
Squat, and when you're done with that squat again and when you're done with that squat some more… LOL. Squats and lunges will def do that for you. I started working out with a trainer after 20 years of training on my own because I really wanted to push myself, I had been getting lazy in my workouts, and I told him I wanted my butt to 'pop' so 2x a week we hit legs hard and heavy and it's a lot of squats.

joyful, mango2014 and Bodger like this.
Old 11-11-2014, 11:55 AM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
This: http://thehautebunny.net/brazilian-butt-workout/

I found this on pinterest and after a few days I could already feel and see a difference. Throw in an extra 100 squats a day and you're in business!

<--seemed to fit the theme here lol
Old 11-11-2014, 06:20 PM

joyful has a spectacular aura joyful has a spectacular aura joyful has a spectacular aura
I am totally dating myself here, but I like "Callanetics countdown"- by Callan Pinckney.

I have used this off and on for 25 years, and I like it because it is easy on the joints.

If you do find a copy of it, try not to laugh at her working out in a leotard and pantyhose, and her 80's hairstyle.

mango2014 likes this.
Old 05-14-2015, 10:26 PM

12322 is on a distinguished road
I wonder if there is a way to get a bubble butt without surgery if you dont have the genetics, through exercise or some other way.

My butt is a small and flat ( it is firm but does not have a round shape) and noone in my family have a round butt.
I am slim but now with bigger boobs i think i need my butt to be bigger and less flat.

I am considering butt implants as i dont have any fat in my Body to do a fat augmentation, but i am scare my butt implants will get rippling like my breast implants have, as i dont have much own tissue to cover them, and the girls i have seem with silicon butt implants i did not like the result.

Do you have any tips for getting a bigger rounded butt when you never have had it?
Old 05-14-2015, 10:29 PM

I wonder if there is a way to get a bubble butt without surgery if you dont have the genetics, through exercise or some other way.

My butt is a small and flat ( it is firm but does not have a round shape) and noone in my family have a round butt.
I am slim but now with bigger boobs i think i need my butt to be bigger and less flat.

I am considering butt implants as i dont have any fat in my Body to do a fat augmentation, but i am scare my butt implants will get rippling like my breast implants have, as i dont have much own tissue to cover them, and the girls i have seem with silicon butt implants i did not like the result.

Do you have any tips for getting a bigger rounded butt when you never have had it?

TexasHulaGirl likes this.
Old 05-15-2015, 05:37 AM

Hurricane is on a distinguished road
Check out The Butt Book by tosca Reno. Under $20 at chapters. Quick great. Full of good info about works.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hurricane For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2015, 07:14 AM

MissMarci is on a distinguished road
Squats are really good for a nice booty but LUNGES are key. Do lunges with one leg propped up on something about a foot to a foot and a half off the floor. If you can do them with weights. Curtsey lunges are also good last do some bridges. GL!
The Following User Says Thank You to MissMarci For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2015, 07:54 AM

bikiniboobs is on a distinguished road
Squats (Bulgarian split, sumo, front) go deep. ..and lunges. Weighted. Good mornings, dead lifts and donkey kicks. My booty is high tighht round thanks to these!

mango2014 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to bikiniboobs For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2015, 04:07 PM

Thanks girls i will buy the book and try the exercises you told me an hopefully i can get a butt
Old 05-16-2015, 12:35 PM

TexasHulaGirl is just really nice TexasHulaGirl is just really nice TexasHulaGirl is just really nice TexasHulaGirl is just really nice
Wink

Originally Posted by 12322 View Post

Brazilian Butt Lift workout ; ) It has very specific exercise movements to help work every different muscle in the back side...the butt is not made up of one big muscle, it's a woven combination of several different large and small muscles. The ONLY way to 'work' all of them is to do DIFFERENT exercises that target each muscle.

W/ some of the exercises in the BBL you'll work muscles that you've never felt before, and it will make you sore ; )

So yes, it's possible to get a perky, rounded butt through exercise and an healthy eating plan.

lovelyjen likes this.
Old 05-16-2015, 03:23 PM

Thanks i will look at the brazilian butt lift too
I am determined to get a nice butt. My friends think i could only achieve it with surgery and that it is imposible to get a sexy butt out of my actual flat butt, even trainer at one gym told me once i just dont have the genetics and i can make it harden but not bubble butt ( which made me give up on the gym). My spine does not make the nice curve sexy butts have, it is straight when you look at me from the side the spine and butt are a straight line lol.
But i am realy scared of the silicone butt implants, its complications and they dont last for life, so if they get wrong an i dont have the money for a exchange i will be deformed till i get the money.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:33 AM

tabbi13 is on a distinguished road
Squats. I have a larger hiney for my size but I make it a point to do at least 100 squats a day. I quit working out for almost two years (while I was pregnant with my twins and until they were a year old on March 6th).... I started out with 30. Then I added another set of thirty and a few days later another set. I am completely comfortable with them now. If I want a little extra umph I hold one of my twins while I do them. Burns but the end result looks so nice....
Old 01-06-2017, 04:45 AM

curliyo is on a distinguished road
http://zbody.com/booty/

Zoe Rodriguez's Build a Better Booty program was really good for me.

Unfortunately it costs about $20 at the moment but worth it Imo
Old 01-24-2017, 10:22 AM

gottapoopy is on a distinguished road
This might be a little too late since it was originally posted in 2014 but... these have helped me.
Echoing what everybody has said - squat. Squat with your feet shoulder width, then wider, then do sumo squats. Always push with the heels and keep your balance.
Romanian deadlift and cable pull throughs also help a lot in strengthening the hamstrings which allow you to squat better too!
Also I followed Strong Curves by Brett Contreras. It's pretty good in giving you that initial boost in mind-muscle connection to activate those glutes!

BarbiePink likes this.