Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Brazilian blowout?

Old 12-10-2014, 11:22 AM

tadatatas is on a distinguished road
Brazilian blowout?

Has anyone ever done this? Is it work it? My coworker was wondering about and it got me interested. I have long thick hair so would be good for me or my coworker who has thinner hair? What were your thoughts and opinions on it? How much did you cost you if you don't mind saying? Thanks and sorry for all the questions?
Old 02-28-2015, 08:49 AM
Still hate them :(

gogobee has a spectacular aura gogobee has a spectacular aura
I really want to do some kind of keratin smoothing treatment too! They call it so many different names though i never fully understand! I think Brazilian Blowout lasts the least amount of time and I THINK doesnt have the super strict no getting wet, no putting your hair up for 72 hours rules. And when its just called a kertain smoothing/straightening treatment there are strict rules for 72 hours but it also lasts way longer! I think BB is like 3 months or so. Im looking at one right now that says it lasts 4-7 months! Id much prefer the long term even if it doesnt make my hair totally straight. I know they all sort of do slightly different things (some straighten more, some just help the frizziness and quality of hair) but it really does work i know that for sure! My sister had it done and she has crazy, tight spiral curls that have a tendency to become a fro! It was also very damaged from bleaching and dying her hair crazy colors. When she came home it was beautiful, amazingly soft, way better condition, and so straight! Obviously after she washed it it didnt go completely straight. But her once incredibly frizzy curly hair was super sleek and manageable. It did take out MOST of her curl. I think that says a lot! the costs around here tend to be around the $250-350+ range! Then there are a bunch with a similar name that are more around $150 which as appealing as that sounds probably dont last very long. I really want one done but i have SO much hair and i hate sitting at the salon all day!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE