Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Meghen11
  • 1 Post By ThreeCritters

Has anyone done Kayla Itsines BBG program?

Old 04-14-2015, 10:16 AM

Meghen11 is on a distinguished road
Has anyone done Kayla Itsines BBG program?

Has anyone done this program? I'm going to start it after I recover from my 700cc surgery.
Is it hard with large breasts?
How long should I wait before I start?
I love seeing peoples' results on her Instagram page!!

spydrlil, nikky1013 and v99 like this.
Old 05-29-2015, 09:26 PM

spydrlil will become famous soon enough spydrlil will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Meghen11 View Post
Has anyone done this program? I'm going to start it after I recover from my 700cc surgery.
I just started this program this week and am almost 3 months out from surgery. I didn't start working out until week 8.

As long as you have a supportive sports bra, I don't see why you'd have any issues. When do you plan on starting, or have you already?
Old 12-11-2015, 12:53 PM

ThreeCritters is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Meghen11 View Post
I've done her program for 30 months now. Had to stop two weeks ago for my BA. I am missing it so badly. It is by far the best program I have found. There is quite a bit of jump training but more so near the middle to end of the 12 week program. You need a very supportive bra and just modify if it's too difficult for you. I am hoping to start the program again at 6 weeks. Before then I will do lots of exercise that doesn't include chest muscles such as lunges, squats, scissor kicks and leg raises etc. hopefully you'll love the bbg as much as I do!
TC

Iheartshoes likes this.
Old 12-12-2015, 06:23 AM

ThreeCritters is on a distinguished road
30 weeks NOT months haha
Old 08-27-2016, 03:51 PM

feelsliketheend will become famous soon enough feelsliketheend will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ThreeCritters View Post
I've done her program for 30 months now. Had to stop two weeks ago for my BA. I am missing it so badly. It is by far the best program I have found. There is quite a bit of jump training but more so near the middle to end of the 12 week program. You need a very supportive bra and just modify if it's too difficult for you. I am hoping to start the program again at 6 weeks. Before then I will do lots of exercise that doesn't include chest muscles such as lunges, squats, scissor kicks and leg raises etc. hopefully you'll love the bbg as much as I do!
TC
Originally Posted by ThreeCritters View Post
30 weeks NOT months haha
When you finished the first 12 weeks, what have you done? Started the same program again? Thanks!!
Old 08-29-2016, 08:55 AM

PorcelainPeach will become famous soon enough
Feelsliketheend, this is an old thread so they may not respond. I don't personally do BBG but I assume she just restarts it as that's what I've noticed on social media. 12 Weeks = 1 round. "thesweatlife" on instagram is on her bazillionth round (kidding, it says there, though, and it's years worth) and looks great.
Old 08-29-2016, 01:10 PM

feelsliketheend will become famous soon enough feelsliketheend will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by fitboobies101 View Post
Feelsliketheend, this is an old thread so they may not respond. I don't personally do BBG but I assume she just restarts it as that's what I've noticed on social media. 12 Weeks = 1 round. "thesweatlife" on instagram is on her bazillionth round (kidding, it says there, though, and it's years worth) and looks great.
Thanks for your answer!! I asked that because I've read that there is a second program - called BBG 2 - but I don't know if you should start it right after the end of the first or you should do it more than one time the BBG 1, because the second is harder, so I'm trying to figure it out what's better for me... Thank you again!!
Old 03-16-2017, 11:51 PM

Iheartshoes is on a distinguished road
I love BBG!!

Prior to my knee surgery this week I did her program. It is by far the hardest and most effective program for leaving you out. I was up to week 29 before I injured my knee in December. She has an app out called sweat on iPhones and I just followed the app. If you stick to it and eat clean you will see results.

I am going to go insane recovering from knee surgery and then going for my BA at the end of April but I just want my boobs!

Iheartshoes's plastic surgeon is Tom Pousti, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE