Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By BooBitties
  • 1 Post By BarbarellaWanaB
  • 2 Post By ATLHousewife
  • 2 Post By BooBitties

Where are my earthy crunchies at? Oil of oregano lovers...

Old 06-11-2015, 07:38 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
Where are my earthy crunchies at? Oil of oregano lovers...

I need you!

What do you use it for? I bought some for the random zit and my perioral dermatitis (should it ever come back).

$34 later, I have this little bottle that makes me smell like a pizza. Luckily, I love pizza!

Just curious on what others use it for...

Linaki likes this.
Old 06-26-2015, 07:23 AM

BarbarellaWanaB will become famous soon enough BarbarellaWanaB will become famous soon enough
I use the dry Oregano most often

Hi Boobitties, I just saw this thread. I have never used oil of oregano before, but found this list from Huntington Post. I read it, & they look good.

I do use the dry form of oregano sprinkled on my salad almost every time I have a salad. Or the dry flakes in spaghetti sauce when I make it, along with many other ingredients. Perhaps a few drops of your oregano oil in something like that? I do not know if your oil is only topical, or for other uses?

My mother taught me about the oregano plant, & she did grow it in a garden, so I had it fresh oregano every time she used it(as I was growing up) She also showed me how to gently squeeze the fresh leaves of the plant, to get some of its fragrance on my finger tips( she wanted me to know what it smelled like fresh also)

I hope others can add to uses for you & I to see

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/11...n_4274795.html

BooBitties likes this.
Old 06-26-2015, 12:41 PM
+Viva La Vida+

ATLHousewife has a spectacular aura ATLHousewife has a spectacular aura ATLHousewife has a spectacular aura
I've heard of it curing some mild UTI's--and it definitely helps to prevent them. I take it whenever I'm starting to feel under the weather, and just whenever I think about it for maintenance. Supposedly, it helps prevent all kinds of infections (sinus, respitory, yeast, etc.).
Old 06-26-2015, 03:35 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ATLHousewife View Post
I've heard of it curing some mild UTI's--and it definitely helps to prevent them. I take it whenever I'm starting to feel under the weather, and just whenever I think about it for maintenance. Supposedly, it helps prevent all kinds of infections (sinus, respitory, yeast, etc.).
I think it definitely helps with sinus infections! I had a sinus infection starting up and I put 2 drops of oil in my neti pot with my salt solution. OH MY GOODNESS my eyes were burning! I wanted to die. Everything was on fire.

Did it again an hour later, but with only 1 drop in, much better! I wasn't crying afterwards and I didn't have to deal with a sinus infection