Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ThrowSomeDDDs
  • 1 Post By snowlover25

Period late because of weight gain?

Old 11-04-2015, 08:50 AM

alicecooper is on a distinguished road
Period late because of weight gain?

My period is 8-10 days late but I know I am not pregnant (unless is immaculate conception&#128591 so does this mean I have to go to a gyno right now. Because I don't really want to! And I don't really want my period anyone! Has anyone experienced a late period from gaining a few pounds?
Old 11-04-2015, 10:32 AM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
Are you stressed? Stress can cause you to be late. Weight gain, nah, not unless you put on an excessive amount of weight since your last period.
Old 11-04-2015, 10:32 AM
The Original. Call me DDDs=Deez

ThrowSomeDDDs is on a distinguished road
I've experienced a late period from pretty much any activity that is not within the norm for me. Late period from drinking alcohol, working out too much, sex after not getting it on for an extended period if time, thinking about my period being late has even caused it to be late lol. Never went to the gyno for a late period as I was pretty aware of what caused it to be late since I'm pretty regular. If you feel like there might be an issue then definitely go have it checked.

An extended period I'd be at the gyno for quickly a late one probably never since I'd be happy it didn't come. Of course if I thought there was a serious issue I'd go. I think I may have set a self record of a 3 week late period , can't remember what caused it though. Can't attest to a late period caused by weight gain but I hope my reply was some what helpful. I also have the PinkPad app which helps track everything! So if I ever do have issues and go to the doctor everything has been documented for years!

BooBitties likes this.
Old 11-04-2015, 12:34 PM

snowlover25 will become famous soon enough
I don't think weight gain would cause it. If you're sure you're not pregnant, I wouldn't worry too much, and I wouldn't see the doctor just yet. If you miss 2-3, then I would go in.

BooBitties likes this.
Old 11-04-2015, 12:44 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
Here's a good list of possible causes: http://www.webmd.com/women/tc/missed...topic-overview
Old 11-04-2015, 04:36 PM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
Has it been late before?

I wouldn't worry too much but if you don't get it next month then you should see your doctor.

Mine used to be pretty much every 28 days but then I had one come at 34 days and I've even had one start early at 25 days. As long as your period is every 28 - 35 days that's still classified as regular.

Do you know if you ovulated? It's possible you just ovulated later this month.