Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Peachette
  • 1 Post By Bongodrums

How to tell your cute PT at the gym you're getting a BA?

Old 01-05-2016, 03:09 PM

Peachette is on a distinguished road
How to tell your cute PT at the gym you're getting a BA?

How did you/would you tell your personal trainer and/or fitness instructor that you need to take time off for BA recovery? I've been wanting to get a revision done for ages but keep putting it off (out of fear) but also bc for the past year I've been really into working out / weight lifting. I'm the strongest I've ever been which makes me feel great! I eagerly look forward to going to the gym every day. When I don't go I feel moody. That said, I sill cannot stand my boobs, want them redone, and think ultimately I will be more comfortable whilst exercising - once they're fixed up some. While I'm not super hush hush about having a BA I don't particularly want to tell my guy personal trainer why I want to suspend our classes for a bit. I could make up that I'm going away but then I'd like to get back to the gym ASAP and I would bump into him or have to tell him to take it easy on the chest for a while. I don't quite remember what recovery was like first time round and wasn't rushing back to the gym at that time either so don't know what to expect/ how to approach my awkwardness about telling my PT when the time comes (still TBD) and when I'll be ready to workout again!

FitDDreams likes this.
Old 01-05-2016, 04:27 PM

Bongodrums will become famous soon enough Bongodrums will become famous soon enough
I would tell him. NOT because the reason for your absence is any of his business (it isn't), but because he will need to be aware that you'll need to take it easy on those particular muscle groups the first few months post-op (assuming you have unders, that is).

I would just be very matter-of-fact about it, and since its a body modification, you can easily weave it into conversation like "Wow, you've totally transformed my triceps, it's too bad you can't sculpt a new pair of breasts for me too... Oh, that reminds me..."... He's probably heard it all before

Linaki likes this.
Old 01-05-2016, 09:54 PM

Clairece is on a distinguished road
Agree with the above person. I'd just be completely up front and matter a fact about it. No need to sensationalize it or make it seem like a huge deal. And you shouldn't have to give him any information you're not comfortable sharing. I agree he has prob heard it before.