Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree12Likes
  • 4 Post By cleavage89
  • 2 Post By tabbi13
  • 1 Post By AirmanWife09
  • 1 Post By grnfox
  • 1 Post By BarbarellaWanaB
  • 1 Post By Linaki
  • 1 Post By Linaki
  • 1 Post By Rabbit

Need help tightening my belly

Old 03-12-2016, 05:30 PM

Rabbit is on a distinguished road
Need help tightening my belly

Hi all I'm wondering if anyone knows any exercise that will help tighten my stomach after have kids it needs alot of help not ready to try surgery.
Old 03-12-2016, 07:17 PM

cleavage89 is on a distinguished road
Hi the best one i did was laying flat on your back and, keeping legs straight and together, lift them towards the ceiling and back down without completely touching the floor then raise back up again and continue doing that(sorry i dont know what the exercise is called) if its hard to do then place your hands under your bum for support until you have strength to do it without your hands 😊 hope this helps

I hope you understand all my explaining lol
Old 04-05-2016, 07:27 AM

tabbi13 is on a distinguished road
Do you know if you have diastasis recti (separation of the stomach muscles)? If you do then traditional an exercises will only make it worse and your stomach will get bigger. To check for diastasis recti lay flat on your back with your knees bent and do a slow crunch up. Hold it. Take you hand and place right above your belly button. See if there is a gap between the muscles. If so see how many fingers width (measuring from side to side). I have this. There are tons of low impact inner core exercises that will repair it. But I would highly suggest checking out YouTube.

Linaki and BarbarellaWanaB like this.
Old 04-06-2016, 06:51 PM

AirmanWife09 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by cleavage89 View Post
Hi the best one i did was laying flat on your back and, keeping legs straight and together, lift them towards the ceiling and back down without completely touching the floor then raise back up again and continue doing that(sorry i dont know what the exercise is called) if its hard to do then place your hands under your bum for support until you have strength to do it without your hands 😊 hope this helps

I hope you understand all my explaining lol
Leg lifts. I do this along with crunches and planks.

BarbarellaWanaB likes this.
Old 04-06-2016, 07:02 PM
Fantastic Mrs. Fox

grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light grnfox is a glorious beacon of light
At you talking just excess skin or some extra belly fat? Sometime with excess skin after being stretched out from pregnancy, there isn't much you can do short of surgery to excise it.

For belly fat, diet is really the key. Of course, exercising ab muscles does help significantly as well...but I think that what one eats plays the most significant role. Plank variations are awesome. I also really like laying on the floor with my legs straight up in the air (perpendicular to the floor) and then very slightly, lifting your hips off the ground. It's a very small movement, only an inch or so at the most, but it does wonders for your lower abs, which can be hard to isolate with other exercises.

Lolaboobs likes this.
Old 08-09-2016, 12:39 PM

trueblue92 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by AirmanWife09 View Post
Leg lifts. I do this along with crunches and planks.
Awesome combo! Works for me too!
Old 08-09-2016, 01:57 PM

Mandarose is on a distinguished road
Planks! I hate them but they work great. And there's many diff variations to do and progress with.
Old 08-10-2016, 10:40 AM

Dsjc is on a distinguished road
When can we start to exercise? I am almost 4 weeks and still cannot lift over 4lbs., shower, still sleeping inclined. I am going to a pool party on 8/27 and need to do a little tummy tightening before.
Old 08-10-2016, 11:37 AM

BarbarellaWanaB will become famous soon enough BarbarellaWanaB will become famous soon enough
Hi Rabbit, you have many awesome suggestions here from AirmanWife, cleavage89, & tabbi13.
I highly recommend 10 minutes of corework/pilates everyday at least. I just got back to Mari Winsor 20 minute pilates workout a few times/week. I love it. When performing those movements, I truly hold in my core(powerhouse in pilates terms) This is an added workout for me, as I do cardio & kettlebell during the week also. But adding back the pilates has not only helped my core, but also my flexibility, strength, & overall conditioning. Heck, adding back pilates has even helped my sex! I noticed last week I could get into different postions much easier than a few weeks ago. Lol. Why not! hahahah. So I am liking my new flexibility! Lol.

Another note, many fitness gurus believe that at least 5 minutes of ab work should be done everyday.It is important to know you may not be able to do everything the exact way it should at first, but you must stick with it, to see improvement. Pilates "fits the bill", for me to achieve better stomach, flexibility, & better sex also.

Linaki likes this.
Old 08-10-2016, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by grnfox View Post
For belly fat, diet is really the key. Of course, exercising ab muscles does help significantly as well...but I think that what one eats plays the most significant role. Plank variations are awesome. I also really like laying on the floor with my legs straight up in the air (perpendicular to the floor) and then very slightly, lifting your hips off the ground. It's a very small movement, only an inch or so at the most, but it does wonders for your lower abs, which can be hard to isolate with other exercises.

It's belly fat I eat healthy I use to weigh 115 pounds but since I got my iud I gain about 25 pounds. I would really love to lose the extra weight.
Old 08-10-2016, 02:44 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BarbarellaWanaB View Post
Hi Rabbit, you have many awesome suggestions here from AirmanWife, cleavage89, & tabbi13.
I highly recommend 10 minutes of corework/pilates everyday at least. I just got back to Mari Winsor 20 minute pilates workout a few times/week. I love it. When performing those movements, I truly hold in my core(powerhouse in pilates terms) This is an added workout for me, as I do cardio & kettlebell during the week also. But adding back the pilates has not only helped my core, but also my flexibility, strength, & overall conditioning. Heck, adding back pilates has even helped my sex! I noticed last week I could get into different postions much easier than a few weeks ago. Lol. Why not! hahahah. So I am liking my new flexibility! Lol.

Another note, many fitness gurus believe that at least 5 minutes of ab work should be done everyday.It is important to know you may not be able to do everything the exact way it should at first, but you must stick with it, to see improvement. Pilates "fits the bill", for me to achieve better stomach, flexibility, & better sex also.
LOL I LOVE the Mari Windsor 20 minute work out!!

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 08-10-2016, 02:47 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
It's belly fat I eat healthy I use to weigh 115 pounds but since I got my iud I gain about 25 pounds. I would really love to lose the extra weight.
I used to work as a therapist in a medically supervised Weight Loss Program at a large academic hospital. The most important thing I learned working there was that loosing weight is about 80% what goes in your mouth and 20% exercise. Exercise is great but if you don't change the way you eat you're spinning your wheels. I would focus on that first and add some cardio and other exercise in also.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 08-10-2016, 02:53 PM

BarbarellaWanaB will become famous soon enough BarbarellaWanaB will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Linaki View Post
LOL I LOVE the Mari Windsor 20 minute work out!!
Linaki, I am LOVING it also. It is my "go to" 20 minute exercise now. & some of the core work is strenuous even for me that works out everyday!
Old 08-10-2016, 03:53 PM

I eat healthy already no junk food no sugar no red meat. I only gained the weight after I got my iud. I walk everywhere.

Old 08-24-2016, 07:47 PM

oc_mommy is on a distinguished road
Hi all I'm wondering if anyone knows any exercise that will help tighten my stomach after have kids it needs alot of help not ready to try surgery.
Along with proper diet & exercise, I used a devise called the "fasciablaster" (sounds silly I know) and its helped tighten my stomach back to almost pre-kids size. I have only used it for about two months but it is crazy how well it works. It was only about $100 with tax and shipping. Best money ever! I have had three kids via c-section. www.fasciablaster.com
Old 11-28-2016, 08:29 PM

anniebennet is on a distinguished road
May I add Moringa to this list? I've just found some useful piece of information here https://wikihomenutrition.com/moringa-health-benefits/. It said that moringa is very rich in nutrition. Therefore it provides many good health benefits such as reducing cholesterol, increasing breast milk, treating anemia. Spend time reading the article. Nice to share with you guys.