Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By tactac10
  • 2 Post By mom0f1

loose belly button skin?

Old 03-25-2016, 12:35 PM

mom0f1 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy loose belly button skin?

Hey ladies!
So I had a baby and while I was pregnant I had a plastic belly button ring in and it stretched out the skin so now I have an ugly belly button and when I put a ring in it it pulls the loose skin down and makes it even worse has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it?
Old 03-25-2016, 04:05 PM

tactac10 is on a distinguished road
I had the same thing happen to me. I took my belly ring out for each of my pregnancies and after my last one I had this bit of loose skin above my belly button and below the hole where the ring was. For me putting the ring back in actually made it look a little bit better, but it's not how it used to be. I think the only way to fix it is surgery. It makes me wish I had never pierced mine in the first place. Should have listened to my mother when I was young lol

BooBitties and mom0f1 like this.
Old 03-25-2016, 05:19 PM

mom0f1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jibjab View Post
I had the same thing happen to me. I took my belly ring out for each of my pregnancies and after my last one I had this bit of loose skin above my belly button and below the hole where the ring was. For me putting the ring back in actually made it look a little bit better, but it's not how it used to be. I think the only way to fix it is surgery. It makes me wish I had never pierced mine in the first place. Should have listened to my mother when I was young lol

Ugh me too lol mothers know best! Maybe while I'm getting my BA he can throw that in for free 👍 lol

BooBitties and tactac10 like this.