Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

How did you get motivated to lose weight/get healthy before your BA?

Old 03-31-2016, 06:44 PM

bi2017 is on a distinguished road
How did you get motivated to lose weight/get healthy before your BA?

I'm struggling with staying motivated to lose weight before my BA. How did you ladies stay motivated?

Going to the gym isn't the problem for me it's that I'll eat healthy during the day then at home I either over eat or eat really unhealthy. Zero self control. Since going to the gym I've gained 5 pounds but I don't feel any slimmer. Maybe stronger but definitely not slimmer.
Old 03-31-2016, 06:58 PM

Moly370 has a spectacular aura Moly370 has a spectacular aura
I was the opposite, it was going to gym, losing weight, eating healthy that made me say, MAN WHERE DID MY BOOBS GO, I NEED TO GET ME SOME! Lol

Seriosly. Think of it this way. Do you want great tatas and feel you look awful everywhere else. If you want a smoking hot body to go with the new tatas then there's your motivation ).

I love working out, weights are amazing for me, so just feel good about it and it will become a habit. Those chips and ice cream and pop can be gone when you start to see your results
Old 03-31-2016, 07:46 PM

takadams is on a distinguished road
I log everything I'm going to eat for the day in myfitnesspal before I take a bite of food. Then I space my meals & snacks out so I'll have enough to eat a snack after dinner. The diet's the hardest part to stick to & the key to losing weight.

I'm 5'9" 145lbs & if I'm actively trying to lose weight, I eat 1100 calories a day trying to get at least 80 grams of protein. My maintenance calories are 2000... Some meals are as much as some people's maintenance calories! If you're eating more than your body uses that's the main problem with weight loss.