Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Dandruff- uck!

Old 05-27-2016, 05:40 PM

snowbird24 is on a distinguished road
Dandruff- uck!

I have never had an issue with dandruff before my BA. Post BA I have had the worst dandruff of my life and it is still on going!!! I don't understand much about it and how to treat it, but right now I am showering every two days (my normal pre-BA was every day), and exfoliating my scalp as good as possible with my fingers when shampooing. Any advice?

Also I stumbled apon another thread on here related to alternative hair care, and I am looking for advice from anyone with thin oily hair. Mine is so greasy that it looks obviously oily by the end of the same day I wash it. I use John Frieda Moose after I shower and blow dry and that seems to help, but by day 2 my Batist dry shampoo barely covers up the grease and lack of volume. Any advice? Tricks?
Old 05-27-2016, 06:47 PM
JBI's Recovery Freak of Nature.

KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold KayKay1206 is a splendid one to behold
i got dandruff during pregnancy with DS. Head & Shoulders shampoo and conditioner! thats all i use! ive used Paul Mitchells Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner, but after a while the smell gave me a headache. loved the tingle feeling it gave my scalp, but the smell was too strong for me.