Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AimeeMishelle

Need Advice

Old 10-18-2016, 11:30 PM

twinpeaks801 is on a distinguished road
Need Advice

I posted previously about my struggles with my depression and weight gain that go hand in hand with my hashimotos disease. I was hoping to get some feedback from any of those who might be in a similar situation. I'm going to be taking a rx called Naltrexone, and one of its side effects is weight loss. I'm super thrilled about that part actually, and I wanted to know if anyone else takes it and what you have experienced with it. I'm not sure what the starting dose is? But if it can help get me feeling better and back to my normal self again (with the bonus side effect) I'll be happy to take it. I'd love to hear from anyone regarding this who has taken it, thank you!
Old 10-19-2016, 08:23 PM

AimeeMishelle is on a distinguished road
I would attack your thyroid care first - get to the root of the problem. I strongly suggest you check out "stop the thyroid madness" www.stopthethyroidmadness.com

Make sure your thyroid is being properly cared for...because if it is, the weight gain and depression may not be as big of an issue.

twinpeaks801 likes this.