Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gingy0507

Fitness over 35

Old 12-13-2016, 10:16 PM

Aruebel is on a distinguished road
Fitness over 35

Hello ladies! Is there a group with fitness over 35? Thanks 😘
Old 12-14-2016, 08:55 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
Not that I'm aware of. 35 isn't old The guys over 40 that I used to train were in better shape than the 20 yr olds. The 20 yr old guys would just cry. Bunch of wusses. lol Seriously, they were tears.
Old 12-15-2016, 05:23 AM

Gingy0507 is on a distinguished road
I'm only 31 but when I tried to get back to working out again after a year of slacking I felt like I was 80 years old 😔 Lol

I also don't like the feeling of my pec muscles when I'm working out since my BA...it feels very strange. I am sure I will get used to it though. I find I am also scared to run, despite purchasing very supportive sports bras, because I fear my implants will bottom out. Has anyone else been having these silly thoughts or is it just me?

Aruebel likes this.
Old 12-15-2016, 07:21 AM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Gingy0507 View Post
I'm only 31 but when I tried to get back to working out again after a year of slacking I felt like I was 80 years old 😔 Lol

I also don't like the feeling of my pec muscles when I'm working out since my BA...it feels very strange. I am sure I will get used to it though. I find I am also scared to run, despite purchasing very supportive sports bras, because I fear my implants will bottom out. Has anyone else been having these silly thoughts or is it just me?
Are they compression sports bras or do they have separate cups?

Going back in after a hiatus is a bit of a struggle, that's for sure!
Old 12-15-2016, 06:22 PM

Gingy0507 is on a distinguished road
They have separate cups and underwire