Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree8Likes
  • 7 Post By NOVEMBER:)
  • 1 Post By Gummies4Me

Lost 50 lbs after BA!!!

Old 12-20-2017, 04:03 PM

NOVEMBER:) will become famous soon enough
Talking Lost 50 lbs after BA!!!

Hello people. Itís been a long time since I checked into this site!! I wanted to share itís been 6 years with my breast implants and I have managed to loose 50lbs! I was overweight for most of my teenage and adult life but with the new confidence I found I was able to make a big change for myself. I want to encourage you all to be the best you can be and know you ARE beautiful!!!!

MadisonM, Moly370, Rendawn and 4 others like this.
Old 12-20-2017, 06:09 PM

Taurus is on a distinguished road
Congrats on the amazing weight loss! Mine was opposite. I told myself if I ever lost weight, I would buy myself boobs as a gift! I lost 40 lbs in a year... my small boobs shrank even smaller. And I hustled and saved for the surgery. It's a great accomplishment!!! And feels good! Do your breasts look bigger on your body now or smaller with the weight loss?
Old 12-20-2017, 07:10 PM

NOVEMBER:) will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
Congrats on the amazing weight loss! Mine was opposite. I told myself if I ever lost weight, I would buy myself boobs as a gift! I lost 40 lbs in a year... my small boobs shrank even smaller. And I hustled and saved for the surgery. It's a great accomplishment!!! And feels good! Do your breasts look bigger on your body now or smaller with the weight loss?
Congrats to you too!!!! They definitely look bigger now that I have lost weight! Ifeel like the fact I went with saline makes them look fake though...they are super round and now that my waist is defined they look super big!
Old 12-21-2017, 12:55 AM
Lara Croft

MadisonM will become famous soon enough
Hey I remember you!!! Congrats! That is SO GREAT!!!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 12-25-2017, 08:21 PM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
Well done! What am amazing effort.
Old 12-26-2017, 07:42 PM

Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura Gummies4Me has a spectacular aura
Congratulations on your weightloss! I lost some weight and fat before my BA. Now I'm about 3 months postop I plan to get back to what I was doing to lose a little more weight but mainly focus on fatloss and muscle gain. My biggest hurdle is figuring out which exercises I can and can't do now. Pullups, dips, and leg raises feel incredibly awkward since my implants are under the muscle.

Question, did the weightloss effect your implants at all? Like do they sag at all or is there any rippling now with less tissue covering them?

TheRedOrchid likes this.
Old 12-26-2017, 08:27 PM

TheRedOrchid is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by NOVEMBER:) View Post
Hello people. Itís been a long time since I checked into this site!! I wanted to share itís been 6 years with my breast implants and I have managed to loose 50lbs! I was overweight for most of my teenage and adult life but with the new confidence I found I was able to make a big change for myself. I want to encourage you all to be the best you can be and know you ARE beautiful!!!!
Congrats! Every year older we get the harder it gets to lose excess fat and gain muscle. I kinda did the opposite to motivate myself. I lost 40lbs before my BA. Iíve always been active but I gained about 60lbs after my dad died. Few months of watching every calorie and getting addicted to working out and lifting weights and Iím nearly back to where Iíve been most of my life. Now Iím dying to get back to it. Iím cleared for light cardio (my elliptical) and lower body weights. But it feels great to be in good shape and have new girls!

Red

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE