Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Advice please from Massage Therapists...

Old 02-23-2018, 09:41 PM
From 425cc Mod to 650cc Mod+

BoobsBeerBeach is on a distinguished road
Advice please from Massage Therapists...

I need a some advice of the pros and cons of being a massage therapist. I am currently in the food service business and am wanting a career change. I have been interested in massage for some years and now am looking into it seriously. I am so scared to quit my decent paying salary job and try something totally different but I hate my job and will do anything to get out of it. I need more flexibility with my schedule and don't want to work 50 hour weeks ever again.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Old 02-24-2018, 03:13 PM

Jbs82 is on a distinguished road
Hi there. Well pros can be yes make your own schedule depending on where you work. Some places the owner of the facility may request a weekend or some hours to cover the clientele. You take holidays when you want. Vert stress free. Cons can be hard on your body possibly I. The future and income may not be consistent. I have been doing it for 3 yrs now. Works perfectly with having kids as well. If they are sick I call work and they cancel my clients.