Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

photoshoot - tips please

Old 07-12-2009, 01:53 AM

krissy83 is on a distinguished road
photoshoot - tips please

Hi,

so i won a makeover and photoshoot. have any of you girls got any tips to make you look better.

im thinking a tan and steamroom that morning to get rid of any excess water weight.... will that work? will the steamroom get rid of my tan?

Ive got two weeks left to go. Ive lost 2.2kg in the last two weeks, hopefully i can match that the coming two weeks!
Old 07-12-2009, 02:20 AM

Bngy is on a distinguished road
Ohhh lucky you!!

Make sure you exfoliate to get a nice even tan and be careful with the steamroom as it might bring out all the dirt in your pores etc!

If you have a good photographer he/she will be able to make you look AMAZING no mater what! They know all the good angles etc.
Take pictures of the hair, make-up and poses youd like to have done aswell

Cant wait to see the pics!!
Old 07-12-2009, 03:16 AM

Pixie* is on a distinguished road
oooh how exciting - congrats on winning yeah mite pay to avoid the steam post tanning.....don't want it to streak!! Sorry no other tips but i wanted to know what style pics you are doing??
Old 07-12-2009, 04:19 AM

thanks girls. Might skip the steamroom thing.

and yes i exfoliate all the time anyway. I hate feeling dirty.

with tanning... i have that nice shorts tan left over from summer still... its light tho. do you think im better off getting a spray tan? can they fix that? Ive done home tanning before but never tried to fix that.

well im going to get two diff shots. 1 will be a nice one in a little black dress.. somethng suitable to give to my parents.

the other i want sexy lingerie shots. Ive got heaps of pics saved that ive pulled of the internet for ideas.

Ill def be posting on here for you all to check out!

bngy... your profile pic is awsome!
and pixie.... i havent checked out your boobs in awhile... they look fantastic. Daniel did an awsome job!
Old 07-12-2009, 04:22 AM

oh... another thing...

im going to go shopping in brissy for some iingerie to wear.... any tips on where the best place to go is???
Old 07-12-2009, 04:29 AM

Pixie* is on a distinguished road
Thanks Chickie, yeah he did good!!!! i love the lingerie from Trade Secret..... they are having a crazy sale at the mo and I got the bras n cami in my pics for super cheap, bras under $15, g's under $10 and very cool suspender belts and even cuter thigh high fishnets with bows on the back. There are a few spread over Brissy so google them to see where is close They also have Pleasure State which is sold in Myers but theirs is quarter the price - bargains baby!!!! Otherwise there are loads of great lingerie boutique's but prices are crazy!!
Old 07-13-2009, 04:40 AM

Thanks Pixie. I've been to trade secret many times before but not for awhile. Ill be sure to check em out again tho!
Old 07-17-2009, 08:35 PM

Lilac Ann has a spectacular aura Lilac Ann has a spectacular aura
I did a photo shoot in April and Googled for tips.
Make sure finger and toenails look good.
Wear false eyelashes.
Practice posing.
Have a glass or two of wine to help relax you.
Have fun!
Old 07-17-2009, 09:20 PM

Bngy is on a distinguished road
Aww thank you!!

Get a spray tan about 2 days before. They make you feel so sexy! hehe!
Ohh yer false eyelashes for sure!
Old 07-18-2009, 12:59 AM

roadrunner is on a distinguished road
I third the false eyelashes. I think that Bare Esentuals mineral makeup photographs well, since it has a bit of highlight to it. Also maybe some eye drops to brighten the whites of your eyes and a quick tooth whitening for the smile. Congrats! It sounds like a lot of fun.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:14 AM

Camille is on a distinguished road
photoshoot

I worked as a professional makeup artist for 15+ years in LA...been there and done that...film,movies,tv
LOL!
Yeah, I'm sure you look fantastic naturally which was heaven sent to us by the way...made out jobs WAY easier!
Like everyone says, clean healthy SKIN!
If you are really fair I would recommend getting a little color since it sounds like you are going to show skin... preferably spray is healthier then the natural sun. Depending on the place and what they use it can come out natural and not look orange on camera. If they are going to have hair and makeup there for you AWESOME. That'll take all that unnecessary stress off you! Definitely trim the hair so it looks healthy and manicure feet and hands. (a pet peeve of mine...I never understood how the actresses could come to a shoot with dirty chipping nails)
Depending on the look of the shoot you are doing the photographer will take care of the lighting and hopefully help you with positioning if you need it.
f you end up doing your own makeup my magic word for you is "BLEND" all the smudging or lines will show up on film.
:P
Keep it clean, gloss it up, use some bronzer and if the look calls for it I agree with the other person, use false eyelashes!!!!
Good luck and most of all,
HAVE FUN!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2009, 05:16 PM

Anita06 will become famous soon enough
Apart from Trade Secret few outlet stores at Harbour Town and DFO have some sexy underwear. Also try Target and Kmart, they might not be the best quality but they sometimes have very sexy bras for $25-30. If you can't find your size go for Sz 12 or 14 band and C-D cup

Remember that your make-up will show up less on film. You have to apply it a bit more heavily then usual and as people said wear false eyelashes. Mac makes very good ones. If you can't apply the whole set just get single ones, they are much easier to use. Make sure your foundation looks good even if it seems to be very heavy, photos are very unforgiving when it comes to small flaws.

Get a pray tan and apply some bronzer to even out skin tone and look tanned. Avoid eating and drinking large quantities 12 hours before photoshoot. The day before don't eat anything too salty or high in carbs and try some diuretics like coffee to get rid of excess fluids. You will be suprised how much flatter your tummy will be.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:52 PM

1hipchick is on a distinguished road
Make sure they airbrush or photoshop afterwards??? lol!

The other ladies all had awesome tips, just have fun and post pics after please!