Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Will my boobies get bigger if I gain weight? "96 pounds"

Reply Subscribe
Old 07-24-2009, 08:34 PM

plastic_girl is on a distinguished road
Will my boobies get bigger if I gain weight? "96 pounds"

Hello,
I just have this question in my head.
Will my babies get bigger if I gain weight? I'm just 96 pounds and would LIKE LIKE to reach 100 pounds just once in my life. I'm starting to eat more fiber and protein along with Ensure Vitamins drink. Hope I'll gain a little.

And yeah, would gaining weight cover the little tinny ripple in the inner side of my breast? I just want to get fat all over my body, boobies, butt
Old 07-24-2009, 08:56 PM

Lilac Ann has a spectacular aura Lilac Ann has a spectacular aura
Everyone is different where they gain weight. I don't think 4lbs will be noticeable. My weight fluctuates 4-5 lbs every day and I don't notice any difference.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:02 PM

Oh no
Of course not just 4 pounds. My goal is to at least reach 100 pounds because I never gain 100 pounds in my life
and after that keep going until like 115 pounds if I can make it..

Why can't I gain weight in America?
I have many friends from Europe and they gain like 10-15 pounds in just 2 months when they visit me.

Maybe b/c I hate junk food
Old 07-24-2009, 11:10 PM

Lilac Ann has a spectacular aura Lilac Ann has a spectacular aura
I was "too skinny" till I reached my 30's. I ate alot but would never gain weight. So hang in there, it might eventually catch up to you. lol

If you are really concerned maybe see your doctor.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:04 AM

Aria_cavatina is on a distinguished road
yeah they will most likely get bigger but it depends where you usually gain weight.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:10 AM

msadelaide is on a distinguished road
Everyone gains weight differently depending on their body shape. Have you tried to put on weight before? A few pounds will make little difference Im guessing. Try for a bit more than that, maybe even go to the gym and train with weights so you will gain muscle and add a bit of bulk to your frame?

Good luck
Old 07-25-2009, 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by Barbara Ann View Post
I was "too skinny" till I reached my 30's. I ate alot but would never gain weight. So hang in there, it might eventually catch up to you. lol

You remind me of my dad, he always tells me to enjoy my body now that Im still in my 20's because later on I'll stuck and gain weight easily !!
LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to plastic_girl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2009, 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by msadelaide View Post
Everyone gains weight differently depending on their body shape. Have you tried to put on weight before? A few pounds will make little difference Im guessing. Try for a bit more than that, maybe even go to the gym and train with weights so you will gain muscle and add a bit of bulk to your frame?

Good luck
You are right.
I actually need to go to the gym to get some muscle, but Im just scared and taking super care of my boobies. I still don't tend to grab anything heavy even thought I'm 1 month post op and feel great. I always scare my husband by saying " Oh god aoouch aaeeeww its heavy its heavy ohh the $10,000 is gone"
even if its like a chair, he just have to run and get it

<------ King of drama
Old 07-25-2009, 02:22 AM

msadelaide is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by plastic_girl View Post
You are right.
I actually need to go to the gym to get some muscle, but Im just scared and taking super care of my boobies. I still don't tend to grab anything heavy even thought I'm 1 month post op and feel great. I always scare my husband by saying " Oh god aoouch aaeeeww its heavy its heavy ohh the $10,000 is gone"
even if its like a chair, he just have to run and get it

<------ King of drama
Hehe good idea to let hubby to do a it extra work

If you wanted to do the gym then Im pretty sure you have to wait about 8 weeks. I could be wong but best to ask your ps when you can, if u decide thatswhat you want to do
Old 07-25-2009, 02:22 AM

daisyjasmine is on a distinguished road
i think they would at some point.
it used to happen to me all the time, but w/ my enhanced sets... i gotta say its hard to detect now lol
Old 07-25-2009, 03:48 AM

picksydusst82 will become famous soon enough
trying to gain the "right" pounds

i am 1 mo post op, and my diet changed a lot after surgery (i am kind of OCD so ate a lot of typical post op foods i.e. chicken noodle soup, crackers, and lots of healthy foods) and have lost a lb or 2 which is significant for me.

i do want to gain some lbs in my butt, and am looking forward to working out again (who would have thought?!) so i can get some definition!

picksydusst82's plastic surgeon is Alan N. Larsen M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 07-25-2009, 06:46 AM
Apparently has DD cups now :-P

candycane86 is on a distinguished road
Sorry for the life story but this is how I gained weight------

I was (naturally) very skinny (about 49kg/108pounds) all through my teens til I was about 19 and decided that I was going to try anything to gain weight.

I got some good tips from the internet (can't remember where) like have full-cream everything (milk, butter, yogurt etc), have bread with all your meals, and put butter and cheese on the bread. Have 3 big meals a day plus snacks in between, and milk drinks. Basically, eat more. You feel sick in the beginning but then your appetite increases as you eat more and then you naturally just eat more.

In 2 years I gained 15kg (33 pounds), filled out all over and loved it. I then broke up with my bf and lost pretty much all of it haha, but have now maintained a good healthy weight (120pounds). Looking back I did become a bit chubby looking, as it's natural for me to be skinny (I have a small frame).

The weight gain made my boobs bigger by 1/2 to 1 cup (I think). Everyone puts on weight in different places though, you may be blessed that the weight goes to your boobs, or it may go to your stomach or something like it did for me (yuk).
The Following User Says Thank You to candycane86 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2009, 03:21 PM

Chelters is on a distinguished road
I would love to put on weight in the boob region.. however, from years of dieting & putting on weight, my boobs have never gained or lost their appearance.
Whenever I gain weight its like I have this little devil that likes to jump all over my body missing things like toes, ankles, boobs etc...
I'm quite pleased with that because since having my BA back in May I know I need to shed 20Ibs and therefore quite content that my boobs won't suffer.. woot woot!
Old 07-27-2009, 04:20 PM

Red Clover is on a distinguished road
I have a friend with very high metabolism and would eat 7 meals a day...and big meals...but nothing junk.
It wasnt until she started to drink whole milk and eat rye breads that she gained. It was a slow healthy gain, all over type of things as well...because she didnt want to eat white bread...you tend to only gain in the tummy area when you eat white bread and pastas. The sugar in those types of food tend to attack that area first.

But i hear whole milk is a good way to gain evenly through out the body.
She tried the ensure, but then she got more bloating in her face...preservatives tend to do that and salty foods.

Good luck, i am on the reverse and trying to lose the weight.
I think its more fun trying to gain...
Old 07-27-2009, 04:22 PM

yasminv1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Barbara Ann View Post

This is so true!
The Following User Says Thank You to yasminv1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2009, 04:26 PM

LaBellaVida is on a distinguished road
i am coming to live at your house so i can get rid of these extra 20 lbs i want off lol!!!
96lbs! holy crap!! u need some burger king in ur life...
im not sure about the boobies though.. i was 230 lbs before my tummy tuck and lipo and my breasts were a small sad B... all these other girls gained weight and it went right to their boobies.. mine went right to my ass stomach and thighs..
Old 07-28-2009, 01:28 AM
Apparently has DD cups now :-P

candycane86 is on a distinguished road
Yeah there are healthier ways to gain weight than fast-food..... that'll just end up making you feel gross.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:57 PM

Zophie is on a distinguished road
I was about 105 lbs and now am about 96 or so. I feel like my implants show more and are more round and fake looking, so I think a little bit of fat can make a difference.
Old 08-01-2009, 09:30 PM

roadrunner is on a distinguished road
I think the whole milk, breads and cheese advice is good. My Grandmother told me when I got married that the trick to feeding your family and still staying thin, was that you always had bread and butter, milk and a dessert at dinner......but you didn't touch it. LOL So if her advice holds true than going ahead and eating those things would make you gain.

I would take a gradual and healthy approach, since you probably don't know were your body is going to hold weight. More coverage around your implant will help with rippling, but fat doesn't get evenly distributed throughout your body. It likes to take hold at certain places. If you gain on your breasts but also in your hips and waist, you're breasts aren't going to appear any larger, since your waist and hip circumference have been growing right along with your bust.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:42 PM

heatkc is on a distinguished road
I don't think 4 pounds will be a noticeable difference either. My girlfriend gained 10-20 pounds and she moved up in size in her bra.
Reply Subscribe