Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Best way to cover stretch marks?

Old 08-27-2009, 08:11 AM

tempura85 is on a distinguished road
Post Best way to cover stretch marks?

Hi everyone!

I will be having my BA on the 30th September and prepping up to prevent stretch marks (i am prone to them) by slathering on generous amounts of Palmers Cocoa Butter (for pregnant women!) and bio oil on my breasts...

however.. if these pesky things do crop up, what are some tricks u girls use to cover them up?

I heard Dermablend is quite good, however does it stain clothing? Do any of you girls use this product?

Thanks in advance! xx
Old 08-27-2009, 09:14 AM

oregongirl25 is on a distinguished road
While my stretch marks are there, they are not noticeable to really ever have to cover up. Even in a bikini, you'd have to be looking very closely. So I don't worry about it. They never show up in pictures etc.

Now the stretch marks on my thighs/hip/butt need so much cover up haha, but I don't worry about it.. They are there, I can't change it.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:09 PM

4everesolutions is on a distinguished road
I had the same problem; skin prone to stretchmarks and scarring - but after about a month the bright red stretchmarks faded, and now they're not to noticable. Cocoa butter and oils really helped out a lot - and you're already doing that. I put Mederma on mine religiously for about 6 weeks afterwards.

The best thing to hide them I find, is sunless tanner. It has darker pigments in it that will sort of temporarly dye the light/whitesh stretch marks. Makes them a lot less noticable, essp. if you have a tan (becasue stretch marks don't tan).

Best of luck! Take care! XOXO!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4everesolutions For This Useful Post: