Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Bigger boobies?

Old 09-11-2009, 03:19 PM

Becca26 is on a distinguished road
Bigger boobies?

Just wondering if I were to loose say 10 pounds would the girls get or look bigger? I was VERY happy with the post BA swelling size, now that its gone down im getting upset. I LOVED the way they looked a week after. Just wondering if loosing a few would help?
Old 09-11-2009, 03:49 PM
D&F'd.

sweetm will become famous soon enough
I'm not so sure if loosing weight will make them look any bigger. They might look bigger if you tend to lose weight around your midsection.

Although I don't have a BA yet, every time I lose weight, by boobs shrink. So, when my boobs are looking bigger than usual, I know that I've put on a couple of pounds.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:09 PM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
Give your self some time to drop and fluff. Now that your swelling is gone all you see is the implant held tight under the muscle. Some ladies will gain size and be bigger than they were with swollen boobs. 15 days is not enough time to see what your size will really be.

BFH's plastic surgeon is Don R. Revis, Jr., M.D, F.A.C.S
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 09-11-2009, 04:16 PM

Barbie Mommie is on a distinguished road
if you had tissue pre-ba, if you loose weight you will most likely loose your own breast tissue and they might look smaller...im no expert though..
The Following User Says Thank You to Barbie Mommie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2009, 04:35 PM

Gypsyrose has a spectacular aura Gypsyrose has a spectacular aura Gypsyrose has a spectacular aura
I am an example of what could happen when you lose weight post op(approx 20 lbs)... I lost all my breast tissue and my upper pole fullness. They were the same size just not full... and the rippling was horrible. I had a redo... And now they are heaps bigger

There are a few other members on here that lost breast tissue when they lost weight postop (none quite as bad as mine) But there are plenty of members who did not
Old 09-11-2009, 05:57 PM

firmandhappy is on a distinguished road
I agree that if you lose weight you will lose some boob. They are no different then natural breast, they just have a little more help in the size department.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:19 PM

Lilac Ann has a spectacular aura Lilac Ann has a spectacular aura
Depends on where you lose your weight. Everyone is different as to where they lose their weight. I've lost 15-20 pounds this year and none in my boobs nor do they look bigger than before I lost the weight.
Old 09-12-2009, 08:52 AM

Dang! Not the answers I was hoping for! Well im going to stick to my cardio and leg training anyways. I wont be able to run for a while like I used to, but I actually really enjoy walking now. Its a great stress relief too. thank you for all your responses
Old 09-12-2009, 09:11 AM

angeleyes is on a distinguished road
I would say that you will lose some boob, maybe not a whole lot. But if you we're to lose weight in your mid-section then your boobs will appear bigger and your waist smaller.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 09-12-2009, 01:32 PM

Victorious* has a spectacular aura Victorious* has a spectacular aura
They may not be bigger size wise but if your waste gets smaller, your chest may appear larger. I gained 8-10lbs during this past month and lost most of it too. My waste looks small and my boobs look pretty good size wise, Keep up the workout routine..It is a stress reliever and youll just overall feel better
Old 09-12-2009, 02:47 PM

my midsection is my main concern. I USED to have a flat tummy, but after meeting my most current ex boyfriend and putting up with a year of his lies and cheating, i gained about 10 pounds right on the tummy. So ill deff stick to my cardio and focus on the tummy. thanks girls!
Old 09-13-2009, 02:13 AM

blackviolet has a spectacular aura blackviolet has a spectacular aura blackviolet has a spectacular aura
Originally Posted by sweetm View Post
So, when my boobs are looking bigger than usual, I know that I've put on a couple of pounds.
Yep. If I lose a good portion of weight, my boobs shrink correspondingly.