Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

Like Tree1Likes

One more deodorant that leave white streaks...

Reply Subscribe
Old 09-29-2009, 12:35 PM

La Mob is on a distinguished road
One more deodorant that leave white streaks...

Argh... I'm so tired of buying deodorant after deodorant that says it goes on and dries clear and leaves no white streaks, then ending up with white lines on my clothes. I wore a black tank yesterday and looked totally cute, until the end of the day by which time I had white smears on my sides halfway down to my waist... Eeek.

Any suggestions for one that actually does go on and stay clear? I sweat like a crazy person, so have to wear the strong ones.

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to La Mob For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2009, 12:48 PM

socalxbabe is on a distinguished road
I have the same problem. I sweat like hell, and always get the white marks on my black clothes! I've tried them all...degree, secret, dove....let me know if you find a good one!
Old 09-29-2009, 12:56 PM

BarbieRocker will become famous soon enough BarbieRocker will become famous soon enough
LOL yeah when there is actually one that does not leave white marks please let me know they all lie... hmmm we should sue for false advertising lol
Old 09-29-2009, 12:57 PM

obinrayo is on a distinguished road
I was watching a little segment on something on tv about little home remedies, and they say that a used bounce sheet works great to remove the pesky deo. on your clothing! HTH
The Following User Says Thank You to obinrayo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2009, 01:02 PM
loving the D's

mellie21 is on a distinguished road
OMG me too!! I seriously sweat like crazy. I hate it when my shirts gets discolored from the antiperspirant. If anyone knows any home remedies to prevent discoloration, please share!

This brand Miss Oops works well to remove fresh stains on clothes. https://www.missoops.com/products/de...p?product_id=5

I got really fed up last summer and made an appointment to see a dermatologist about it. All they offered was some Rx like CertainDri with about 25% GLY. It' smelled funny. I had to make sure my armpits were dry before applying it or it wouldn't work. Sometimes I would have to use a blow drier to make my pits dry. Do you know how hard it is to do that when your out of the shower! I really wanted my HMO to cover the botox injections, but they said it was cosmetics (which I don't agree at all when your sweating all the time! it's gross & makes me so unhappy. I don't even want to move around or wear colored shirts)

Anyways I purchased a few products from sephora.com, so they gave a sample of the DermaDoctor Total NonScents antiperspirant. From just using the sample for 2 days I can feel the difference. So I gave in & bought it. I have been using it for the past year it works really great. It's a roll on liquid that won't leave white residue. A little goes a long way, make sure its dry before you put on clothes since it's liquid. It helps controls sweat! better than that OTC CertainDri, which is total crap! Look on drugstore.com or sephora.com for some reviews about the product. There is a regular $20 & skin brightening one $28. I like the skin brightening one. It helps with the 5 o'clock shadows! It's expensive, but if it works for you.. it's worth it! Good Luck!
Old 09-29-2009, 02:12 PM

raeyn is on a distinguished road
I sweat like crazy too until I discovered Odaban. It's a spray that really really helps! I used to have constant wet armpits, but now I don't have a drop and can wear any kind of deoderant I want or none at all. http://www.odaban.com/ One bottle lasts a good 6 months or more. The longer you use it, the less you need.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:29 PM

Cool! Thanks ladies!
Old 10-01-2009, 04:23 AM

K-Lou is on a distinguished road
Mitchum Powderfresh roll on, I found it around 2 years ago and now won't use anything else, it even keeps me dry if I am in a really busy nightclub so good stuff and no white marks.
The Following User Says Thank You to K-Lou For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2009, 07:46 AM

Iris has a spectacular aura Iris has a spectacular aura
Just read the Mitchum comment.

I was going to say Mitchum powder fresh clear gel for women. It take forever to dry but it does not leave white marks.
It was recommended to me by the owner of the Bridal shop where I got my dress for my daughter wedding...black dress...no white marks...it works!!

Does the roll on dry quicker??
Old 10-01-2009, 07:53 AM
D&F'd.

sweetm will become famous soon enough
I use an "all natural" deodorant (drugstore brand) that comes in a clear stick. It is NOT an anti-perspirant so it contains no aluminum chloride. It won't stop you from sweating (although I find it helps a bit), but it definitely stops you from smelling AND it stays clear! It's unscented too.

The one I use is Life Brand Botanicals Natural Deodorant, sold at Shoppers Drug Mart. There are branded versions of it out there, I just don't remember the names.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:27 AM

I posted this in another forum and both places recommended the Mitchum Power Gel, which is what I currently use. Am I not letting it dry long enough or maybe using too much? Iris, how long does it take to dry when you use it?
Old 10-01-2009, 09:44 AM

tayken is on a distinguished road
sweat block, it was talked about a few mo's back. so I thought I would try it...OMG...I LOVE it, it's a once a wk deal, it looks like a mosit towelet and you dab it on and BAM no more sweating for 7 days

www.sweatblock.com
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tayken For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2009, 02:22 PM
I love me boobs, I love my boobs, I love my boobs...

ZooKeeper is on a distinguished road
I gree that Mitchum works best, but you have to buy the Mitchum Smart Solid. You can rub it right on your clothes and there will be no residue. This stuff rocks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZooKeeper For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2009, 08:19 AM

Iris has a spectacular aura Iris has a spectacular aura
Originally Posted by La Mob View Post
I posted this in another forum and both places recommended the Mitchum Power Gel, which is what I currently use. Am I not letting it dry long enough or maybe using too much? Iris, how long does it take to dry when you use it?
I never really times it..LOL....but I would think at least five minutes. I put it on after the shower and just kinda keep my arms up as long as possible (like doing my hair and stuff) until it's not sticky anymore.

That SMART SOLID sure sounds much easier to me....I am gonna check that out for sure!
Old 10-03-2009, 07:54 PM
what's that ouchie lumpy bumpy?

neednewones will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by dkh1971 View Post
I gree that Mitchum works best, but you have to buy the Mitchum Smart Solid. You can rub it right on your clothes and there will be no residue. This stuff rocks.
That's great to hear. I am going to get some tomorrow. Black is my favorite to wear and I have also tried everything out there (or so I thought)
Old 10-03-2009, 08:06 PM
Much to be Thankful for :)

Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all Dare is a name known to all
I've used the Crystal deodorant for years. It's awesome! All natural and NO white marks

LINK:

http://www.thecrystal.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to Dare For This Useful Post:
T27
Old 10-10-2009, 04:43 PM

xoBittyBxo is on a distinguished road
DKH1971, I got a $2.00 off coupon for the Mitchum Smart Solid, I will be putting it to the test tonight wearing a black top.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:56 PM

Thumbs up

So far, so good. No white marks on my dry clean only black top and I stayed dry, which is not normal for me when I use my Secret or Degree.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:06 PM

mad2mrs is on a distinguished road
Hi.. I finally found the right one.. although it's not cheap.. 18 dollars.. it's Bliss. Sometimes they have it at Nordstom's rack for 7 dollars. It is the best. It's minty.. roll on, and totally clear. It is better than the perscription.. you will not sweat at all.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:33 AM

Just wanted to add that I found a site (lost the link) last night from a celeb, supermodel makeup artist that uses mitchum deodorant on model's faces as primer in during shoots outside in the heat to keep their faces dry and matte.

Star1020 likes this.
Reply Subscribe