Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

i need some advice on toning up in the right places...

Old 10-05-2009, 04:50 PM

fashionforward is on a distinguished road
i need some advice on toning up in the right places...

So I've read some articles that say you can't target areas to tone up, and others saying you can but here's my dilemma (I hope someone can help me out..)

So I want to get thinner and I've been doing cardio and eating healthier so my body can naturally lose the weight it's been needing to lose. The problem is my stupid lower tummy pooch! I'd like to try my best to get rid of my pooch without lipo and I was wondering if anyone has any tips? Certain exercises that target the mid section maybe? Thanks for the help, ladies!
Old 10-05-2009, 05:20 PM

kristinmcc is on a distinguished road
You can't target area for fat loss, you just have to burn more calories than you take in to lose fat. You can tone that area by doing a certain type of crunch. Lay flat on your back and put your legs in a 90 degree angle. Crunch lifting your butt off of the ground and shoulders off the ground. Its called a double crunch, knees to head pretty much. This will tone that area, but cardio will make you lose fat. Good luck!
Old 10-06-2009, 12:01 AM

fashionforward is on a distinguished road
Thanks, Kristin!

I should have also added that I've lost enough weight to maintain my curves but I don't want to lose too much and lose my booty... So by doing the exercise you mentioned would I see major results in my dreaded lower pooch? I don't want to do TOO much cardio/calorie cutting and risk losing the boo-tay :P Thanks again