Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Women's Beauty, Health, and Fitness Use this forum to discuss beauty products, hair care, diets, fitness, etc.

NEW Miraculous VS Bra!!! :) MOST PADDING EVER!!!

Old 10-24-2009, 10:23 PM

Tirby is on a distinguished road
Talking NEW Miraculous VS Bra!!! :) MOST PADDING EVER!!!

Ok so I went into VS. (Victoria Secret) And tried on the new Miraculous Bra I have never in my life( Even with all the crap I shove in my bra lol) Seen so much padding in a bra it by far does like it says and adds 2 cupsizes. Heres what the VS. website says about the bra

NEW! Miraculous™ push-up bra
Special padding lifts you up and out, instantly adding up to 2 full cup sizes for maximum cleavage, all with amazing comfort. All-over satin.

• Swell: Padded for ultimate lift. Level 5
• Underwire cups
• Twinned adjustable straps; can also be worn halter or racerback
• Back closure
• Imported nylon/spandex

I think this bra is great for people who have not yet had a BA And am going to purchase one as soon as I can my only problem with the bra is that I dont know if it will work for everyone with that much padding it has its own shape to say the least but it is circular and did not make me look triangular like some bras do. I just felt like making a post about this bra to see if anyone bought it and to let the ladies out there know that its possible to look fuller without socks or those insert things lol. I dont know how well it pushes up but it looked like it had an inch of room left in it so id assume quite well I have nothing to push up so I cant help ya there lol. I just felt like telling someone about it I tried it on and put my t-shirt over it and BAAMMMM Boobies (Tear rolls down cheek) Lol.

Tirby's plastic surgeon is Christopher Pelletiere, MD
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to Tirby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2009, 11:38 PM

hubbyskitty75 is on a distinguished road
I saw this bra and it didnt fit good. Im glad it worked out for you My breasts are too wide, sigh. I guess I will have to stay in the itty bitty little tittie committie until Jan, lol
The Following User Says Thank You to hubbyskitty75 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2009, 11:45 PM

sweet_wench is on a distinguished road
might have to check that out, to bad its a few weeks to late! but its all good, Maybe I should think about my teenager who is now having problems with being "smaller"..
Old 10-25-2009, 10:22 PM

Tirby is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by hubbyskitty75 View Post
I saw this bra and it didnt fit good. Im glad it worked out for you My breasts are too wide, sigh. I guess I will have to stay in the itty bitty little tittie committie until Jan, lol
Ha awww dont feel bad JAN. is just around the corner and becides my twin sister tried it on shes a bit fuller than me and said it did not fit her right either Ha I was to dang small go figure with all that padding there was a little gap between the top cup of the bra and my skin thats prob because Im s small and have nothing at all to push up lol

Tirby's plastic surgeon is Christopher Pelletiere, MD
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE